This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

1.6.10

Suntastic Summer!

With the Memorial Holiday past, the U.S. has unofficially declared it to be summertime. Bring on the pools, BBQ, fireworks and float trips. For those of you not in the U.S. but living in the Northern Hemisphere I hope you enjoy whatever cultural traditions herald that blissful time of childhood innocence and fun in the sun. For those of you in the Southern Hemisphere fall is upon you, which happens to be my personal favorite season, your days are growing shorter so I hope you find someone to make the long night's memorable.

My fingers have been feverishly typing away to bring you new stories for the upcoming year, but for right now I think we should all sit back, relax, have a cool beverage of your choice and salute the change of the season. Here's to feverishly sexy nights, may we all get a little hot and sweaty!!! I've posted a few sexy summer scenes to steam up your monitors






3 comments:

Kathy said...

Trina! It's already hot, hot, hot here, and you just sent the temps soaring even higher. But this is my kind of heat. Thank you!

Lisabet Sarai said...

Nice pix, Tina,

I really like the guy reaching out his hand. Not just sexy but romantic, too.

Best,
Lisabet

Delicious Romance From Cerise DeLand said...

OH. LOVE. YOUR. ART.
Hot. Like the weather...down here in Texas where we smolder and melt 9 months out of every 12!