This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

7.7.10

Firsts and Threesomes and a Free Read!




Hello!

I'm new around here, but trust me, I come bearing gifts ;)

My name is Rachel Randall and I'll be blogging at the Hotspot on the 7th of each month.

My first story The Festival Spirit will be published by Total E-bound on 19th July. I'm so excited that this erotic adventure will be part of the Sultry Solstice Collection, together with stories from TEB authors Bronwyn Green, Jessica Jarman and Charlotte Stein.






The only way to save the man everybody wants is to claim him for herself

Johnny’s well-known for his uninhibited performances, and his electrifying show at the summer’s biggest music festival leaves fellow popstar Mira desperate for a more intimate performance. It looks like her lust will finally be satisfied—and if his bandmate Lee wants to join them, so much the better.

But Mira’s not the only one who wants Johnny. A greedy fairy queen, angry that the festival is being held in her realm, takes the submissive frontman captive. Armed only with the power of her own passion, Mira must face the dangers of an enchanted forest—and confront her darkest desires—in order to take him back for herself.

Music. Magic. Threesomes. The Festival Spirit's got them all. In fact, you're going to notice that I like writing threesomes. A lot. Maybe even as much as I like reading them.

With my threesomes, you get to be greedy! You can have the sexiness of a comfortable relationship, where you know your partner and you trust them implicitly to see to your pleasure...

...as well as the thrill of someone new, the potency of unfulfilled lust, the deliciousness of a first time...

...plus the naughtiness of the unconventional!

In celebration of firsts and threesomes, I've posted a free MFM erotic story First Time Lucky, available to download in .PDF from my website at rachelrandall.wordpress.com.

I hope you enjoy my writing and I can't wait to chat with you over the coming months.

Best,
Rachel


Contests
Don't forget that Total E-Bound is holding a fantastic Sultry Solstice contest.

I'm also holding a Hotspot contest for a free copy of the The Festival Spirit ebook. To be entered into the draw, just link to this post on your own blog, Twitter or Facebook, and let me know in the comments here. The contest closes 19 July. Good luck!

5 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Rachel,

Welcome to the Hot Spot! And congratulations on Festival Spirit. It sounds wonderful!

Hugs,
Lisabet

booklover0226 said...

Hello, Rachel.

I look forward in reading your works; I enjoy MFM books.

I've tweeted about your post on Twitter..

http://twitter.com/bl0226/status/17989829327

Thanks,
Tracey D
booklover0226 at gmail dot com

Rachel Randall said...

@Lisabet, thanks so much :) I'm really excited about The Festival Spirit's upcoming release!!

Rachel Randall said...

@Tracey Great! Consider yourself entered :)

Do you have any favourite MFMs from Total E-Bound? I'm always looking for a good read myself!

Rachel Randall said...

@Tracey, congrats! You're the winner :) I will email you with your prize, and I hope you enjoy!