This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

31.7.10

Get Hot for Free

A couple years ago I went for a walk on the beach with a friend of mine. She was letting her dog run in and out of the waves, I was wading in the water, cooling off. I guess I wasn't watching where I was going because I waded right in to a weird muddy spot. Three steps in I was stuck. Not just ha ha this is funny stuck--but really stuck. It was creepy! Who knew it was possible to actually get stuck in mud? Not me. After about fifteen minutes of wiggling we did get me out. The sensation of being stuck stayed with me and soon became the spark that gave life to BRIGAND LOVE, my new free read. When you read it, it'll be easy to spot the scene.

Here's a bit about the story:

Restless and unsatisfied with her life, Lacey is looking for answers. But the recurring dream that haunts her sleep delivers only more questions.

When the fierce brigand of her nights seeks her out, Lacey’s tormenting dreams become reality and her past becomes her present.

No comments: