This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

21.7.10

Salute to the Men of Summer

Summer's here and so are the men of summer. The weather here has been hot and sunny so my mind has often strayed to who would people my perfect beach. I frequently have dreams about being beside the ocean and I was born in a fishing village in Ireland, so water seems to be of great importance in my thoughts and in my life. Maybe that explains why I love these photos so much. Or maybe I just love photos of sexy men! Hope you enjoy my summer offerings.

Some beautiful men to get us started.















What do you think the trophy is for? I have my own ideas.




This one makes me think of exotic places.




Do you like the look to be subtle?



























Or not so subtle?




























You decide.
















Hope you enjoyed my pics and have a great summer.


Indulge Me, my newest book from Total-e-Bound, is set in the largest gay spa in Toronto. So if you love men, check it out.


See you next month.

Kaenar


Kaenar Langford

Tales to seduce and entice…

www.kaenar.com


3 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Kaenar,

I have to admit I prefer subtle. I'll take the guy with the palm trees...!

Happy Summer!

Hugs,
Lisabet

ElaineG said...

Hi Kaenar.....subtle, not-so-subtle...it's ALL good with me ;)

Genella deGrey said...

I'm with ElaineG!
Thanks for the eye candy, Kaenar!
:)
G.