This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

21.8.10

Church Street Fetish Fair 2010

Well, the hot, sultry weather of August can mean only one thing-it’s time for Toronto’s annual Church Street Fetish Fair. Every year I get an opportunity to meet people I wouldn’t otherwise meet and find all kinds of material for stories.

With three or four blocks open only to foot traffic, you could walk the street checking out the vendors, workshops and anything else that caught your eye. Thank you so much to John Gilks and Rod Brito for allowing me to use their wonderful photos and to Erica Furness and Dante Inferno for letting me post their fire play and bed of nails photos.

Here are a couple of photos of people in the bouncy castle twister sponsored by Steamworks. That looked like a lot of fun.

IMG_2420A

DSC06851

There were lots of lovely men to look at. I like to save the photos as a reference when I need inspiration for a new book.

IMG_2509A

IMG_2464A

The dunk tank was perfect for the muggy, summer day.

IMG_2440A

I love a man in a kilt. Especially on a hot day.

IMG_2548A

There were three stages going all day to provide a staggering array of entertainment and demonstrations to tantalize your brain.

The performers are always amazing.

IMG_2482A

IMG_2381A

Costumes…interesting.

IMG_2616A

IMG_2586A

IMG_2525A

I’m always drawn to the Fetish Stage and here’s the lineup of some of the things that were there- flogging, fire play, piercing, hot wax and bed of nails. My dear friend Lady Viktoria presented a workshop titled Sumptuous Body Lix which was a flogging demonstration.

Here are some shots of Erica Furness and Dante Inferno with fire play and the bed of nails.

This is Erica.

DSC06880

Here’s the fire play and bed of nails.

erica15

erica25

These shots show some of the many ‘demonstrations’ you could watch.

DSC06878

DSC06876

Bootblacks were busy plying their trade.

IMG_2395A

So all the fun is over for another year, but there are lots of other events happening in Toronto. I’ll keep you posted on what they are. Stay tuned to see what’s next on the calendar.

Check out Indulge Me, my latest book from Total-e-Bound, available in ebook, audio and print as part of the anthology Naughty Nooners.

Stay naughty,

Kaenar

Kaenar Langford
Tales to seduce and entice…
www.kaenar.com

8 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Oh, Kaenar!

I want to live in Toronto!

Or at least visit during August!

Fabulous pix, as usual.

Warmly,
Lisabet

rachelrandall said...

I'm a born-and-bred (though not living there now) Torontonian and I had no idea that there was a Church Street Fetish Fair! How fantastic!

kaenar said...

Hey Lisabet,
Thank you so much for always checking out my post. I think you need to come to Canada in August or come in October for Northbound Leather's fetish night. It's billed as the biggest single fetish night in the world.
http://www.northboundlive.com/vanilla/index.html
You'd have a blast with me.
Kaenar

kaenar said...

Hey Rachel,
Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog and post a comment. It was the seventh annual Fetish Fair. What a great way to spend a hot, sunny summer afternoon-looking at all the gorgeous men in bits of leather.
Kaenar

Nina Pierce said...

I can't even imagine walking the streets Kaenar during this festival. I'd be in total awe of everything around me. Thanks so much for sharing the pictures!

Fabian Black said...

Great pictures, I wish we had something like this in the UK. It would certainly have cheered up what's been an atrocious rainy August. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi All, i would just like to make an say hi to you members at www.blogger.com

I must call it a superb message board, I never think about reading out a complete forum section but this message board easily earned my interest and believe me, That?s not often.

I was on the prowl some information and was searching on Yahoo.co.uk for it. I visited each of the first 10 pages that came up but didn?t get any relevant result... I then luckily found your diamond message board in the dirt and thought to check it out. This is right what I was after - what a ace find!

Thanks geezas at www.blogger.com and keep this neat effort up?!?!!!

[URL=http://www.sporting-supplements.co.uk/Maximuscle-Training-Diary]Training Diary[/URL] [URL=http://www.sporting-supplements.co.uk/Maximuscle-Maxi-EFA-120-Softgels]Maximuscle Maxi EFA[/URL] [URL=http://www.sporting-supplements.co.uk/Dymatize-Micronized-Creatine-300g]Dymatize Nutrition Micronized Creatine[/URL] [URL=http://www.sporting-supplements.co.uk/EAS-Precision-Carbs-Rtd-500ml]Precision CarbsRtd[/URL] [URL=http://www.sporting-supplements.co.uk/EAS-Thermo-Dynamx-120-Capsules]EAS Thermo Dynamx[/URL] [URL=http://www.sporting-supplements.co.uk/Dymatize-Elite-12-Hour-MRP-20-Sachets]Dymatize Nutrition Nutritional Supplements Muscle Building[/URL] [URL=http://www.sporting-supplements.co.uk/EAS-Myoplex-Carb-Sense-Bar-70g]EAS Myoplex Carb Sense[/URL] [URL=http://www.sporting-supplements.co.uk/BSN-Volumaize-1180g]BSN Volumaize[/URL]

sexshoptienda.net said...

Thanks so much for the post, pretty helpful information.