This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

6.10.10

How well do you handle ALPHA MALES?

I'd love to know!

I have one at home--and he's tame, on some issues. But money? Cars? No way. They must be his. His way. To perfection.

Lately, he's getting that way about wine and food. Even his scotch. (He loves Lagavoulin. oooh. I better look up that spelling.) Whereas I am into Abelour.

Tell us about your Alpha Male.
How do you handle him?
Then take a look at my latest two: HARD DRIVIN' MAN (a Texas rancher) and ONE TOUGH HOMBRE (a Texas Ranger). Both here at TEB!

1 comment:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Cerise,

I'll be honest. I don't understand Alpha Males. I don't think any of my heroes really qualifies for the term.

But my heroes often do enjoy good wine - or Scotch!

Warmly,
Lisabet