This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

16.10.10

It's Time for More Vamps!

Hello everyone, wow, I swear my spot in the Total-E-Bound blog comes round quicker and quicker each month!

Today we're going to talk vampires, sexy vampires who will give you an orgasm before they suck your blood so it's better for you, better for them and best of all you don't end up dead.

Yes Book Two of the Point Vamp Series comes out on Monday 18th October and although Hugh, the sexy vampire from my first book only appears once you will not notice a lack of hot vamps because some new boys are in town.



Here's the Blurb!


Josh is a vampire he just doesn't quite know it yet.

He is confused and his voluptuous sire, Cara is far too busy being mysterious to really help him unlock the secrets of his Afterlife. However, he pieces it together by himself and decides to turn his best mates into Vampires too. This doesn't quite go to plan but he does discover The Point and its unique, ten-second rule.

Cara does not approve of Josh visiting The Point but that night she turns up at his door bloodied and much more dead than usual, and accepts Josh's help to escape from her much older and much crazier Sire Leopold. How is Josh going to defeat an older, wiser and more powerful vampire? He hasn't a clue but for Cara he is willing to find out.

Josh was great fun to write, I'm sure you'll all love him. I enjoyed writing the process he went through to find out he was a vampire. He's a good lad is Josh but he does have some mad cap ideas sometimes like the plot he comes up with to change his two best mates into vampires too. He doesn't want to watch them fade away and die. Problem is he just goes ahead and does it and both friends end up understandably pissed off.

Also, if you've ever wondered wether vampires do Christmas you can find out in Stopping Point. You'll find out exactly what kind of presents they like too and surprisingly it's not just a blood orange they want in their stocking!

So on Monday you'll be able to pick up your copy of Stopping Point. You can read it out of order but it is recommended that you read The Point first just to get more sexy vampires really.

Talking of which, I have news of how you can read all about two exotic and very hot vampires and do it for free, which is my favourite price of all, I bet its yours too!

I was blessed enough to get into the final 32 of the Just One Bite Contest at All Romance Ebooks 2 weeks ago with my story First Time Fang Bang. As you can tell from the title it's about vampires, two f them in fact and one not so incredibly innocent human who ends up partying with them both at The Point. It's a scorching hot vampire threesome and comes in at just under 3k words.

I have had an overwhleming response to my calls for votes and have gotten through two rounds of voting already and now I am in the last 8 stories and would love to go even further, all the way to the final if I can make it.

So, I am asking you to pop over to the Just One Bite Competition Page and to read First Time Fang Bang in Pair three and then I would be thrilled if you'd vote also! When you have voted if you email me victoria @ victoria blisse. co. uk (no spaces) and tell me you've voted I will send you two Blisse short stories for free!

And if my votes reach the 300 mark or higher I will put all the names of those who've voted for me in a hat and will pick out one winner to receive a print copy of the Over The Moon anthology signed by me!

Thanks in advance for voting! I hope you've enjoyed my vampire filled post today, I'll see you again next month!

2 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

How can you be a vampire and not know it?

Never mind, Victoria - if anyone can pull that off, you can!

Hugs,
Lisabet

Victoria Blisse said...

Lisabet, he does find out eventually but it takes him a little while to work it out. Thanks for your confidence in me!