This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

13.10.10

My Hero - From Soup to Nuts

Maybe more nuts than soup.

Anyway, first of all I'd like to say hello on the occasion of this, my inaugural post at Hitting The Hot Spot. I hope it will be the first of many, and I look forward to getting to know all you fabulous TEBsters a bit better over the course of time.

First of all, I will confess that I am usually quite rubbish at thinking of topics upon which to blog. Most things, I find, have been better said by cleverer people at one time or other, so I feel a bit daft saying the same stuff but in a more garbled form. Therefore I decided on the idea of series of posts, all following a theme that is utterly personal.

And what is more personal that your ideal romantic/erotic hero? When it comes to something so subjective, no one person is more qualified to comment than another.

Every thirteenth of the month, then, I will focus on a different aspect of a hero's make-up (not literal make-up, although I am partial to a man in eyeliner) - from the purely physical, through the sartorial, to the psychological and spiritual angles of Mr Perfect. No, not Mr Perfect. Perfect is not right - to paraphrase the wonderful Grace Jones, my hero must be 'not perfect, but perfect for me'.

My hope is that, by the time I complete these meditations, I will have arrived at a sort of rough identikit of my dream lover. Though hopefully not as rough as this identikit:

(Credit to Hampshire Constabulary for the infamous 'lettuce head' suspect photo.)

This brings me nicely to next month's topic - hair! How much should a hero have? Should he have any? Should he have it on his face? Tune in next time - and thanks for reading.

Love

Justine xx

4 comments:

Rachel Randall said...

I am very much enjoying your idea of a theme. And I have opinions on hair. *waits patiently for next month*

Justine Elyot said...

Aha! I think hair is going to be mucho controversial - I look forward to hearing your opinions.

Lisabet Sarai said...

Greetings, Justine,

A hearty welcome to the Hot Spot. I look forward to your exploring the topic, especially since I personally could never settle on just one set of attributes for my "perfect" hero.

See you under the covers of Master Me!

Warmly,
Lisabet

Justine Elyot said...

Absolutely, Lisabet, I am desperate to read Master Me!

Thank you for the lovely welcome - I'm not sure myself how Mr Hero is going to shape up in the end, but it will be an interesting journey, I hope!