This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

24.11.10

A Bit of a Bio and Thankful Thoughts!

This is my second post on Hitting the Hot Spot and I thought I'd share a little about me. :)

I'm married (celebrated my 6th anniversary this summer) and a mother of two young children, ages 3 ½ and 5 ½ . I adore music, singing, laughing, desserts (especially chocolate) and coffee. I'm a Sagittarius, which means I live for adventure and I'm a bit of a loner. I love deeply, wear my heart on my sleeve and try to cover it all up by not saying anything at all. That's one reason I love writing. I'm free to explore and create any scenario I want. My characters say and do things I wouldn't dream of actually doing in my own life. I find the freedom to let my imagination soar extremely satisfying and highly addictive!

I live in the States and I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving with my family. There are so many among us without loved ones or food to comfort them during this season. That reality is always running through my mind as I rush to prepare for the day. This is the time of year to give thanks for what you've made it through and the people in your life who've been there no matter what. It can also be a time of high stress. Especially, when you're responsible for the feast and certain relatives...you know the ones...try to push buttons! No matter, I intend to keep my wine glass full and smile...smile....smile!

Seriously, I'm thankful for so many things this holiday season, my husband, children, family and friends. I'm thankful for my wonderful publishers and stories to take me into the New Year! I will never take for grant the gift of creativity or the readers who embark on the journey with me.

If you're celebrating the holiday, I wish you a wonderful, peaceful, delicious Thanksgiving!

~NG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three words.. I love it!

Annabeth Carew said...

Have a great Thanksgiving, Nichelle, and enjoy those desserts!!

Annabeth