This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

14.11.10

A little babble, a little promotions

It's November and winter is definitely in the air here in western Canada. I've had my birthday, and thank all of you for the amazing well wishes, I've looked at raking the mounds of golden leaves piled high all over my yard, but they're all much too wet and I've even thought about Christmas. Some silly radio announcer chimed in with, 'there's only 44 shopping days left' the other day and I could easily have shot him. For crying out loud, Halloween has just happened. Let me catch my breath before another holiday takes hold.

I often wonder at how quickly the years pass now. When I was a child, it seemed to take forever to get from Thanksgiving (the Canadian one folks) to Christmas. Now, it's a single step, or day. The pumpkins come out of the stores and the garlands and gifts go in. The lazy pace of my youth is gone. I miss it. People are in such a big hurry it seems. I'm glad I'm not. LOL

This month, I thought I'd share a little bit of Jenna Byrnes and my upcoming novel with you all. The Kindred Spirits series has taken on a life of its own for us. Every book we write seems to lead to the next. There's always another character to explore, someone's love interest, a relative, a new guest at the inn. I'm loving it, and I know Jenna is too. I hope you enjoy a taste of, Quinn's Blessing.

Quinn's Blessing
Book #4 in the Kindred Spirits series
by Jude Mason and Jenna Byrnes
ISBN: 978-0-85715-338-8
Genre: m/m, paranormal
Release Date: November 15.2010

Jack Donner arrives at Whiskers’ just in time for a wedding, but so has someone else, whose motives aren’t quite so pure.

There’s a cook’s position open at Whiskers’ Seaside Inn and Jack Donner thinks he’s just the man for the job. Resume and references in hand, he applies to fill the spot and lands himself a gig that will pay his bills, not to mention give him a room with a killer view. He’s doesn’t expect to meet the sexiest hunk imaginable, but that turns out to be another perk of the job.

Quinn Stevens is the handsome minister preparing to unite the inn owners, Ethan Roberts and Cade Wyatt, in marriage. When he arrives to discuss the ceremony, he’s bowled over by the new cook and sexual sparks fly between them.

Jack’s intrigued by the bride ghost who visits him in the night, until her actions take a sinister turn. It seems the view’s not the only thing ‘killer’ at the inn. With his great new job in jeopardy, Jack struggles to save it, and the fragile relationship he’s forged with the reverend. He and Quinn soon discover if there’s going to be a wedding, they have work to do. Can they solve the mystery of Catherine’s 1898 nuptials so Ethan and Cade—and everyone else at Whiskers’—can live happily ever after?



*Jude Mason – Readers needed: Come, explore with me…if you dare*
To join my mailing list, go HERE
 

3 comments:

Debby said...

Just thought I would stop by and say the book is looking great!! I love your stories. Time seems to go faster every year. heavy sigh!!

C. Zampa said...

So it's not just ME. Time really IS going faster. Sigh!

Quinn's Blessing looks wonderful!

widdershins said...

I agree... I could swear that a minute is now only 57.75 seconds long now