This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

1.12.10

Have You Been Naughty or Nice?

I simply can't believe that it's already December. 2010 is almost gone and the Holiday season is in full swing. As an American I recently celebrated Thanksgiving, and I certainly have much to be thankful for this year. Now it's time to break out the Christmas decorations and start putting together my list for Santa. Let's see I think I'd like a new set of pans for the kitchen, maybe an iPod with an actual screen on it (I have the original shuffle), those vibrating nipple clamps looked fun (TMI? LOL!).

Today in the mail I received my copies of the print version of books 2 and 3 in my Perfect Love series and THEY LOOK FABULOUS!!!!. I'm feverishly typing away to bring you a new Perfect Love Book. It's MMF and will chronologically take place before The Perfect Union. I'll be introducing a new threesome and it's shaping up to be both a steamy and emotional read about new beginnings, growth and ultimate happiness.

I hope to bring you more saucy and scintillating stories in 2011!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS 
whatever you celebrate!







COMING SOON!!!

2 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Trina,

I can't believe it's already December either. But you look like you've got a lot to show for 2010!

Happy Holidays!

Warmly,
Lisabet

hotcha12 said...

HI DES! I DON'T KNOW WHICH TO DROOL OVER AD LICK FIRST!! LOL