This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

24.12.10

PEACE, JOY & LOVE!


When I signed up to take the 24th of every month, it didn't occur to me that I'd have to blog right before Thanksgiving or Christmas Eve! I'm not complaining, I'm happy to take a moment away from the craziness and blog a little bit from my heart.

What a special time of year this is for so many of us all around the world. We may take part in different traditions, but I think the foundation of all our celebrations is based on that four letter word: LOVE!

No matter what you are celebrating during this festive season, LOVE is the key ingredient, the source of our joy. May each of us experience enough PEACE, JOY and LOVE during the holidays to spread far into the New Year!

Psst! I'm sharing one of my jolly drink recipes just in case you aren't feelin' the LOVE at anytime during the your Festivus! This one is guaranteed to make you smile! ;-)

Egg Nog Martini

2 shots of Vanilla Vodka
2 shots of Coffeemate Egg Nog creamer
2 shots of Vanilla soy (or Milk)
Pour shots into a shaker filled with ice and shake! Pour into your martini glass and garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg. Enjoy!

Happy Holidays!

~Nichelle Gregory