This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

11.1.11

Cowboys, oh my!

So, I looked at the calendar just now and almost hurt myself when I realized it was the tenth already!! LOL

This month is flying right by, moving faster than even the tail end of 2010 did, if that's possible. I hope everyone is having a great start to their year. Mine has been wonderful. I've made new friends, signed another contract (yay!) and thought about which conference I want to attend this year.

So it's no surprise that I find myself one week away from the release of the Saddle Up 'N Ride anthology and the release of my cowboy story, Jack's Way. I am so excited to share pages with other awesome authors JP Bowie, Simone Anderson, Jan Irving, Jambrea Jo Jones, and Jaime Samms. Check here to find out more on the antho.

I don't know about you, but when I hear cowboy - I think of two men.

James Dean...the epitome of country




and John Wayne...the Duke


Of course, I like my cowboys a little on the cowboy side...know what I mean?

Okay, since I'm so late posting today, I'm going to leave you with some serious cowboy mancandy to celebrate the impending release...



and ....




I hope you guys have had a great Monday...see you next time around...y'all...

Em Woods
http://www.emwoods.blogspot.com/


No comments: