This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

21.1.11

My Other Addiction

In my February Kaenar Unkovered, the monthly feature I write for the Total-e-Bound newsletter, I'll be talking about my love of leather and how that came about. So make sure you pop over and have a read when it comes out February 1st.



My other addiction would definitely have to be anything male/male. I got an ebook reader for Christmas and now I can indulge my male/male craving at the gym, in the doctor’s office or anywhere else I happen to be. I love reading man on man stories. I love writing man on man stories. I especially love man on man photos. They give me such good visuals for the stories I write. I thought I’d share some of my favourite male/male photos with you.



This photograph and a visit to Spa Excess, the most luxurious gay spa in Toronto, gave me the idea for Indulge Me, the story of a man invited by an unknown admirer to indulge in a naughty nooner at a gay bathhouse.



I wonder about the story behind some of the photos. Look at this one. One man is wearing mechanic’s coveralls and the other a towel. How would the two of them have come together and where are they?



In this one, the sunlight is so gorgeous on their bodies and look how that hand is moving lower and lower.



The man in behind has such a possessive look on his face. ‘Mine’ he seems to be saying.



The atmosphere of this photo is so different from the previous one. It’s set in a similar way but feels completely different.



I love the playfulness, the tenderness of this one.



This one speaks to me in a very basic way.



The play of hands in this one fascinates me: where are they and what are they doing?



I’m awed by the sheer beauty of this one.



So this month, I’ve revealed two of my addictions. It’s your turn to reveal a little something about yourself. What kind of addiction do you have? Leave a comment and let us know. We’ll never tell!

See you next month and stay naughty,

Kaenar

Kaenar Langford

Tales to seduce and entice…

www.kaenar.com

3 comments:

Wendi Zwaduk said...

I love looking at the male/male pics. That's my addiction. If it's oky doky for guys to look at girl/girl, then it's oky doky for me to look at male/male. Oh, and a little leather never hurts.

Wendi

kaenar said...

Dear Wendi,
Well, well it's nice to meet someone with the same loves. Leather and male/male-what could be better!!

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Absolutely. Hope to see you in Cincy again. Last year was a blast.

Wendi