This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

7.3.11

Mardi Gras In St. Louis, Missouri










Happy Mardi Gras - Fat Tuesday. The day when, according to tradition, the faithful eat up all their perishables and party hardy for the very last time until Easter. Let me assure you, St. Louis knows how to party, despite temperatures dropping into the 30's with a biting wind chill that penetrates 4 layers of clothing and freezes the nipples into hard little bullets. Still, hubby and I braved the weather for a few hours of fun and enjoyment in the Soulard area of St. Louis. See, that's me all bundled up in the first picture hugging one of the devote Sisters of Indulgence. Sadly, we left shortly after that - the wind, the cold, the damp and my asthma combined in a rather nasty mix, but while it lasted, the day was loads of fun. Can't wait until next year - perhaps it will be warm enough to actually do a bit of flashing!!





3 comments:

widdershins said...

Love the Sisters.

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Marie,

I've been reading all sorts of fiction set in St. Louis lately... Guess it's a very cool town!

I loved your photos.

Warmly,
Lisabet

Naomi Bellina said...

Oh, I miss St. Louis! Thank you for those pictures. I have to say our Mardi Gra in Florida was certainly much warmer, but not as much fun, I'm sure!