This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

9.3.11

My last post

Hey Folks,

This is going to be my last post on the Total E-bound blog for awhile. I've overworked and overbooked myself. If you saw the last video I did on my website then you saw my black eye and cut across my forehead. Most folks don't know I also have a heart condition known as atrial fibrillation. It's treatable and won't kill me (probably not) but it has slowed me down a LOT.

I'm fairly busy with a ton of projects, including working on something for Total E-bound to release of mine this year, but we'll see.

Point is, after all the complaining I've done about authors needing to take better self care it's time I take my own advice. Or at least attempted to.

This is an excellent opportunity for promotion and there are a lot of great authors here at Total E-bound who could better use the space than I am now.

Some of my favorite authors here include Lisabet Sarai, an old hat woman with a knack for writing sexy stories that titillate the mind and body, Jude Mason who has a sense of humor and personality in spaces, and of course Maggie Nash who is just adorable :)

So bid me a temporary blog farewell here and be prepared to welcome the author taking up my space. They have a long way to go from the murk I left this spot in LOL!

Sascha Illyvich

Erotic Romance Author
Fetishist
Radio Dentata Show Host
Twitter
Erotic Expert

4 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

You'll be missed, Sascha,

But definitely you need to take care of yourself!

Hugs,
Lisabet

widdershins said...

Look after your Self.

Sascha Illyvich, erotica romance writer and real estate investor said...

Thank you both :)

Jude Mason said...

Sas, I don't know if you'll continue writing for TEB, but that's another issue entirely and I'm sure you'll figure that out. I'm very glad you've decided to take better care of you. You'll be missed here, but I'll be sure to visit you on your sites.

Hugs