This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

11.3.11

Pressure!!!


This isn't me, but it feels like me. A little stressed. A little rough around the edges.

I've always got a lot on my plate. Why? I guess because if I don't have something going, I'm twitching to get something going. I'll be the first to admit, I'm not the best at promo. I get lost in all the avenues available. You can really go berserk on promo and getting your name out there.

But I'm not here to talk about promo. I'm blogging about blogging. It's promo, yes, but I also consider my blogs and my posts to be little diary entries. And that's what they are supposed to be, right?

So I sat down to pen this post and lemme tell you....the old brain went Poof! Blank! Nothing.

Has that ever happened to you? Some call it writer's block. Others call it procrastination. I call it a form of stage fright. I want to write something so quirky, engrossing and exciting, that draws the reader in. And then I see blank, white blog page and nothinghappens.

Ugh.

I've had it happen when I'm deep in the heart of a Work In Progress and that is rough. I know what I want to do. I know what the characters are screaming to do (or screaming, depending on the situation--agony and ecstasy). But do you think I can get it onto the computer screen?

Not a chance.

I can't beat the living daylights, as the picture suggests, out of the characters, but a good spankin' scene sometimes does lift the spirits. What do I do to get out of the funk? Glad you asked.

I use my 'Man Show'. I've got my laptop set up to play a screen saver of all my favorite men. Boosts the old spirit and eye candy always helps kick the muse into gear. Whose in the 'Man Show'?

Gerard, Gary, Niall....


















With faces like their's, how can I not find some sort of inspiration to write? See? It worked. Enjoy the no-guilt candy and find a good ebook to read. You won't regret it!

~ ~



Here's a taste of my newest release:

He’s her kinkiest desire, if she’s willing to open her heart and believe in him.



The dead don’t always rest in peace. Some stick around to make the lives of the living hell on Earth. Ryan Black knows the frustration of dealing with the dead. He’s a Ghost Explorer. He’s conquered houses filled with apparitions, abandoned school buildings that house angry vermin, and managed to woo the female population of Snake Falls, Ohio. But he’s about to face his toughest challenge, convincing sceptical Samara Jacobs she not only shares his gift, but holds his heart.

Women fall at Ryan Black’s feet and Samara’s determined not to be one of the many—that is until she’s forced to work with him. He’s certain ghosts exist and willing to prove it. The more she gets to know the man behind the television persona, she decides the handsome klutz who chases things that go bump in the night isn’t so silly after all. But is he worthy of her love?


This book contains anal sex and a little harmless domination.

2 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi ya, Wendi!

"A little harmless domination"? You certainly have different categories than I do!

I love the cover, and I've been wanting to read the book ever since you guested on my blog.

Good luck with it!

Warmly,
Lisabet

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Hi Lisabet!!! Glad you stopped by. I had a BLAST on your blog and Can't wait to come back. I thought the TEB art department did a fab job with the cover. Love it.

Categories...I love being different. It's yet another spice of life. :-)

Best,

Wendi