This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

19.4.11

Another Newbie on the Block

Hi all. I’m Gillian. Errr, Gillian Archer and I’m a new author to Total-e-Bound. Actually I’m a new author full stop. My first story will be coming out this summer with TEB as part of the Summer Spectacles collection.

I’ve been sweating over what I should post for my very first time here. Should I start straight in and talk about my writing? My life? Should I ask someone to do an intro for me? Actually that last one doesn’t sound too bad, but since this is the night before the post goes live, I think I should’ve asked someone sooner. Oops. But I thought none of that other stuff would mean much to you guys until you knew a little about me. So here are some basic facts about Gillian…

Zodiac sign: Aries. Yup, and all the characteristics of Aries are true for me. I’m ambitious, impulsive, enthusiastic and full of energy.

Day job: Writer. Heh, did I mention I’m impulsive?

Current location: Washington State about ten feet shy of the Canadian border.

Guilty Pleasures: Chocolate and t.v. Oh and if I could have both at the same time? Nirvana! I have discovered the best chocolate known to man and it’s a good thing there’s a whole ocean between me and Lily O’Brien’s. I think there for a while I was financially supporting the whole O’Brien clan.

Hobbies: Baking and walking my dogs. Mostly they walk me though! Oh and travelling. I love to go see new-to-me places, especially ancient ruins. The picture above is of me exploring some ruins in Scotland.

What I love to write: Stories with a happily ever after. Right now my wheelhouse appears to be contemporary erotic romance M/F stories but I’ve been known to venture out into the paranormal or ménage world. Sometimes both at the same time!

Where you can find me: Of course there’s my website: http://www.gillianarcher.com/

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Gillian.Archer.Author

Twitter: http://twitter.com/gillianarcher

Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4314865-gillian-archer

I’m often lurking at Divas: http://romancedivas.com/

And I post once or twice a month at my crit group's blog: http://somewriteithot2.blogspot.com/

Email: gilliarcher@gmail.com

Whew! I think that’s it for this post. I guess I'll see you all next month. Same time, same place :)

19 comments:

Sam Crescent said...

Hi Gillian,

I'm another newbie. Mine is coming out in August.

Great introduction.

Sam

DA Kentner said...

Hi, Gillian

Great post. Congrats on your upcoming release. Can't wait to read it!

Gillian Archer said...

Sam--Nice to meet another newbie. It's a little less intimidating to know I'm not alone in my green-ness here :)

DA--Thanks so much!

Cornelle Keveen said...

CONGRATULATIONS Gillian! We've been impatiently waiting for this wonderful book of yours to debut.

I hope that I can convince you to drop by my little space as well to do a little promotion, Big Easy Style.

Talk to you soon,

Cornelle Keveen

Lauren Fraser said...

Hi Gillian.

Welcome to Total E-Bound that was a wonderful introduction.

Having had the privilege of reading your upcoming release already, I'll tell you, readers are in for a fantastic read when it comes out. This might be your first release but there is no doubt it is the first of many to come.

Gillian Archer said...

Cornelle--I don't think it'll take much convincing :) Thanks for stopping by!

Lauren--Thanks for the welcome. And the lovely compliments!!

Amber Green said...

See, Gillian? In retrospect, it was easy.

*ducking!*

Nichelle Gregory said...

Hey, Gillian!

Welcome! Congrats on your upcoming release...may it be the first of many, many more! ;0)

Gillian Archer said...

Amber--Easy? Ha! You better duck, LOL

Nichelle--Aww, thanks so much!

Camille Beauvoire said...

I'm a newbie too. Mine will be out in September.

It's nice to meet you, but I may have to hate you a little bit. I don't need any more chocolate to try. My current addiction is Mo's Bacon Chocolate. Lily's looks divine.

Congrats on your release. :)

OOh, and I'm a Leo. We fire signs can stick together.

Jude Mason said...

Hi Jillian,

I wonder how close I got to your house when hubby and I traveled into the US a few years ago! How cool is that! If you'd have waved... I'd have wondered who the hell you were....hehehe!

Congratulations on joining TEB and on your upcoming release. It'll be fun hearing about all those butterflies.

Hugs

Lily Harlem said...

Congratulations on joining TEB, great post.

Lily Harlem x

Cari Silverwood said...

Congrats on the book, Gillian!
I know how excited you are so hugs and kisses!

Gillian Archer said...

Camille--Nice to meet you too. Bacon chocolate, huh? I have to admit, I've never heard of that. Sounds interesting!

Jude--Errr, I actually just moved to Washington last Thursday. For the past four years I've been living in Ireland. Come to think of it, I prolly should've included that bit in my post LOL

Lily--Thanks for stopping by.

Cari--Thanks. I can't wait to pick up your new release too!

Rachel Randall said...

Hi Gillian! Welcome to TEB :)

I got my start at this great publisher as part of last year's summer collection, so I know first-hand what a great and support way it is to have your debut!

Ranae Rose said...

Welcome, Gillian! :)

I'm so jealous of your picture...I want to visit Scotland so badly!

Judith Leger said...

Major congrats, Gillian! So proud of you!

Gillian Archer said...

Ranea--I recommend Scotland to everyone. It was one of my favorite countries to visit. The picture was taken on the Isle of Skye. So picturesque and amazingly beautiful.

Judith--Thanks. You know I couldn't have done it without you :)

Lisabet Sarai said...

Gillian,

That was a fabulous first post!

I visited Scotland many years ago and found it quite magical.

Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Warmly,
Lisabet