This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

21.5.11

Interesting Sites on the World Wide Web

I’ve been spending a lot of time on the internet in the past few days doing research on things like nipple clamps and cock rings. I’ve been to a lot of interesting sites and found some wonderful photos.



During my internet travels, I stumbled on a site called Go Ahead…Pull On It and I must say the photos there are stunning. So today, I’m going to share some of the male pulchritude I found and like the name says, “If you want to pull on it…go ahead.”

I think black and white portraits are hot.



I know they’re not for everyone, but I’m a big fan of tattoos.



How about a little kink?



How about a lot of kink?



I know not everyone loves tighty whiteys but there’s just something about the stark white against the tanned skin.



This is how I ended up at the site. I was checking out photos of different types of nipple clamps.



Look at the amazing intricacies of this rope bondage.



I always wanted a clawfoot bathtub.



I have a real thing for men in leather.



Beautiful little teaser of what’s between his legs.




Assless chaps. My favourite.



You could bounce a quarter…



I really love the pie in the oven.



Look at the stripes of sunlight across his body.



Every picture tells a story…so get writing.



I’ve never seen him at my little local gym.



More nipple clamps.



I wonder what he’s got in the dryer.



I love the male body. In fact the only thing better than one male body is two male bodies.



Hope you’ve enjoyed my bevy of male beauties.

Make sure you check out my story, Indulge Me, a male/male story set in the largest gay spa in Toronto.

See you next month,

Kaenar

Kaenar Langford

Tales to seduce and entice…

www.kaenar.com

2 comments:

desi said...

I love the pics and research on nipple clamps and cock rings that has to be fun!!

Lisabet Sarai said...

"Research"? Right!

You've got me salivating, girl!