This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

13.5.11

Spectacular

Having covered most of the facial attributes I like in a hero I'm stopping for a moment, before I move on to consider matters torso-related, to digress into the area of face furniture, specifically spectacles.

I love a man in glasses - so much so that I sent our wonderful artist Emmy on a wild goose chase around the photo archives to see if she couldn't find a picture of a sexy bespectacled man for the cover of A Very Personal Trainer. Surprisingly, there are few pictures of men working the luscious lens look in existence - a serious gap in the market, in my opinion. In the end, Emmy had to resort to making a nice pair of glasses for my gorgeous cover man to wear - and the results were certainly spectacular. See for yourself:



So it seems I might be in a minority in my tastes, but I can live with that. Indeed, I have to. I'm in the minority in pretty much all my tastes, from anchovies to obscure French actors. All the more bespectacled men for me then! Ha!

No comments: