This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

16.6.11

Holiday Snaps.


Hello all, it's my turn at the helm again and today I'm going to share some photos from my holiday with you. I went to Scarborough last week. It's a seaside town on the east coast of England. It's my favouritist place in all the world and I have been there every year for a holiday since I was 5 or 6.

Obviously a place I love inspires my writing and I have a couple of stories that happen in Scarborough including Sweet Surrender.

She doesn’t know what she wants but he does.

How do you mend a broken heart?

Helen goes on holiday to Scarborough and meets Tom. He is an attractive local artist who takes Helen on a tour of the sweet seaside town. Tom becomes more than just her guide as his dominant nature brings out her own submissive side and a shared joy of exhibitionism.


Here are a few sites from my favourite seaside town, sites Helen may well have seen on her sexual discovery tour of the town.
Here is a view from the bridge near my hotel. Helen ends up in a hotel room in the same area of Scarborough and she gets a good long time to enjoy the view, she may well have looked out on a view similar to this one as she erm, hung around waiting for Tom to finish taking his photograph.

Isn't it a truly magnificent view? Look how blue that sea is too, we had beautiful sunny weather all week, we were really lucky as the weather was no where near as nice in other areas of the Country.




I made a new friend on my holiday, he was called Pete and he very kindly shared his grog with me. I have a habit of meeting pirates in Scarborough and as Tom waited patiently for Helen by the sea front he too saw one of the many pirates in the area. I bet he didn't get any grog from him, though. Not everyone has my charm and floral hat that I do. By the end of the afternoon we'd swapped tales, hats and erm, other things. ;)

On holiday I become somewhat of a big kid. I love to ride on the miniature railway and the open top bus and I eat Ice cream like it is going out of fashion. I cooed like a child when I saw the cute penguins and seals at the Sealife centre and loved feeding the sharks and wrays with my daughter there.

We also met a lovely Sea Turtle called Antiopi and she inspired me to make an amazing, fantastic, brilliant sand sculpture.

This is me and my mate Tommy. He is a Turtle in a fez because fezes are cool and I couldn't work out how to sculpt a bowtie (brownie points if you realise what the heck I am on about!) we had a very satisfying relationship for the whole two minutes he existed for before my daughter stomped on his head, Poor Tommy.



During Sweet Surrender neither Tom nor Helen build sand castles or sculptures on the beach but they do enjoy a walk along the seaside and below is an excerpt from a scene on the beach, I hope you enjoy it!


“Money doesn’t matter.”

She looked at him and he looked back, unblinking.

“So you have no money.”

“No, I have money,” he answered. “I just don’t really need it.”

“Your clothes are expensive,” she countered, desperate to get one up on him.

“But old.”

“Your camera is expensive.” She thought she had him there, and her face broke into a

smile of child-like gee.

“That is my livelihood. A man has to have something to live for.”

She harrumphed and turned away from him, frustrated that he’d made her look so stupid without even trying.

“Sorry.” His voice spoke beside her, his breath ruffling her hair.

She was startled as she felt his hand on her back, and saw his face bent in close to hers.

“I see things in black and white. I know it’s not always so straight forward.”

“S’ok.” She shrugged away from him. “I wasn’t upset.”

He wouldn’t move away from her despite her attempt, and soon she felt her side rubbing against the rough brickwork of the seawall.

“The way I see, you and me is straight forward. We have chemistry and I want to act

upon that. I want to lean forward and capture your lips and kiss you ‘til you can’t breathe,

and that is only the very beginning of what I want to do.”

She let out a shuddering breath. Taken completely off guard, her wanton body reacted

to the suggestions in his voice. She tilted her pelvis up to rub against his, and her hand, originally raised to push him away, landed passively on his shoulder, encouraging him.

“And I know, if I leant forward now, I could kiss you, and I could feel your body and I

could fuck you right here and right now.”

She wanted him, and she tightened her grip on his shirtsleeve, wanting to pull him in,
wanting him to fulfil all those sexy promises.

“But I won’t. I won’t until you ask me to. Do you want me to kiss you?”

His lips were so close to hers that she could already feel the force of the kiss. She nodded her head ever so slightly.

“Ask me,” he panted, obviously enflamed by the situation.

She could feel him pressing into her, his body that close to hers. She was aware of him so close, aware of her tingling pussy, now bare under her short summer skirt. She was aware of this crazy desire to push Tom down on his back and mount him then and there, taking her pleasure like a wild woman of loose morals. The desire spiralled as he shifted his body, his knee resting between her thighs, his breath on her neck, his arms around her waist. She shifted, shuffling her feet back, trying to escape the confines of his masculinity.

“Okay, they’re gone.” Tom smiled at her, planting a peck of a kiss on her lips.

“Stop it,” she snapped, angry at herself and her sluttish body for letting him go so far.

He shrugged and stepped back. Bending down, he pulled at the skimpy material hooked around her shoes.

“No!” she gasped.

But his tug threw her off balance and she slipped, back against the wall, one foot flying

up and her knickers coming loose. He gripped them in his hand and smiled up at her. Her

choice was between lifting her foot and letting him have her knickers or falling on her arse,

scrapping her back down the wall in the process. She lifted her foot.

She was horrified and aroused as he lifted the crimson satin to his nose, then slipped it

into his shirt pocket, letting the abundant material stick out of the top like a gentleman’s handkerchief."


You can pick up Sweet Surrender right now and escape into the world of sun, sea and kinky sex!


3 comments:

Sam Crescent said...

I love Scarborough.

Great post Victoria and wonderful pictures.

Sam

Victoria Blisse said...

Scarborough is Brilliant, my home from home! :)

Thanks Sam.

Amy Valenti said...

Scarborough is awesome! The hologram museum and the chocolate knickerbocker glories at the Harbour Bar are my two favourite things there.