This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

22.6.11

Last Post...For a While




Well, it's been fun, but I'm turning over my posting day. I've become bogged down in writing, family, and a multitude of other things, so I'm paring down. I'll miss my regular posts at Hitting the Hot Spot, but the wonderful Ayla Ruse is taking over, so the blog is in good hands. *smile* To leave you with a fine feeling, here are a few pictures from my current sojourn in Bend, Oregon, where there is still snow in June. I took these photos just yesterday while wearing shorts and a tee-shirt--can you imagine?

Have a great summer, and happy reading!

Marie
www.marieharte.com

5 comments:

Sam Crescent said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love the snow. Thank you for sharing.

Sam

Samantha Storm said...

I am seriously jealous of the snow. It's going to hit 113 today here in Arizona. Can you hear me melting.... ;-)

Marie Harte said...

A pleasure to share, Sam and Samantha. Hope you're all staying cool...wherever you are!

Ayla Ruse said...

Thanks Marie! And I do love those pictures. *sigh* Squeeze every moment of enjoyment you can of the climate while you're there!

Nichelle Gregory said...

Breathtaking photos, Marie! I hope you get lots of writing done during your blogging hiatus! :)