This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

12.6.11

Men of Riverside - The Saga Continues

As some of you may know, the 4th book in this continuing series was released in May. Saving Zeke is the story of Ben Dealy and Zeke Fortin, who have been best friends forever. Ben longs for a loving relationship like the one his parents have, but he can't seem to connect to any of the women he dates like he does to his childhood friend, Zeke. As a police detective, admitting he's gay could ruin his career. But when he discovers Zeke is in trouble, not admitting he's gay may cost him much more than his job.

Zeke has been fighting his attraction to Ben since college, but was determined to uphold the 'expected' lifestyle. When he discovers his fiancée, Claudia, is only after him for his money, he decides it's time to stop running from the truth, and start fighting for the man he's still crazy about.

But will Ben and Zeke admit their feelings for each other or will Ben's need for a career drive them further apart?

Excerpt and PurchaseLink


At the end of May, I was writing #7 of the series when the fact that this was supposed to be the one but last volume suddenly hit me. My plans had originally been for eight books - but I love writing these stories so much, how am I supposed to let go? And anyway, there are so many other characters who deserve their own story, right?

So, I sat down to see if there was a way to make this work. To my great relief, I came up with four more stories pretty much immediately, and there may be more. Makes me a very happy author and, I hope, some of you very happy readers.

Please drop a comment here, or leave one at my website. I'm always happy to hear from readers.


Serena
www.serenayates.com

2 comments:

Courtney said...

YAY!!!!!!!! I LOVE this series!!

Serena Yates said...

Thanks, Courtney, I'm glad you like it. :-)