This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

10.6.11

Token of Apology...

Gosh! Is it the 10th already? Time skated by on me here...but I have come bearing gifts of apology! I have collected a bouquet of men for your Friday viewing pleasure. Hope you enjoy...




First there is the Beach Variety...one of my favorites, btw.




Then the Older Variety...still worth a gander!



The Intense Version...who wouldn't want all that focus on them?



The Jungle Lion... RAWR!!



The Sleek Variety...all pretty face, and smooth lines - just begging for a licking, yeah?


And I would be remiss if I didn't offer you the Sports Version... *happy sigh*
Happy Friday, everyone!!

5 comments:

Ryssa Edwards said...

Intense looks good on him. . .

Jude Mason said...

Okay, I didn't drool...much. Very nice way to end the week.

Hugs

Mina Dorian said...

Very nice menu. I'll have the sports version with some of the beach variety and a little Hugh Jackman on the side please.

Em Woods said...

Ryssa -- Loved those eyes! I couldn't get away from him.

Jude -- I know. It was such a burden to look through all those purty pictures. LOL.

Mina -- Ooh! Hugh Jackman! I've got one at home that I should have included...Mmmmm....

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Em,

Usually I'm not at all a sports fan... but I'll make an exception ;^)