With the memorial weekend behind us, here in the northern hemisphere we can officially say..."It's Summer Time!" What's so great about summer you may ask?
Here's my top ten list for 2011.
8. Effectivly using a cool beverage to tantalize your lover, or your prey for the evening
7. Finding that perfect song to make out under the stars with
5. "Accidentally" spilling your margarita down the shirt of the hot man in the beer garden next to you then promising you'll replace it if he takes it off so you can find out what size he wears.
4. "Accidentally" spilling your margarita down your own shirt and trying to get the hot man in the beer garden next to you to lick it off.
Hmmm I'm sensing a theme here involving hot men and very little clothes :)
3. Discovering which is hotter, the rising thermostat outside or the heat steaming up the bedroom
2. Finding new and creative uses for sunblock
AND THE NUMBER ONE GREATEST THING ABOUT SUMMER IS.......
1. Finding a whole new meaning for the phrase "melts in your mouth, not in your hand"
HAVE A SUPPER
SEXY SUMMER EVERYONE!!!!