This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

3.7.11

The 3rd Again

Wow.  The 3rd of every month soon comes around. It only feels a short time ago when I was doing this last.
So, since last time, Office Hours has been released. Now, that week was mad. As many of you know, it was my very first release. I had been nervous and excited and nothing could have prepared me for how busy it was going to be.
As a new writer, I’m finding the entire process daunting, exhilarating, tiring, exciting. A mixture of good and bad. I absolutely love writing.  I wouldn’t change it for the world. I wished I was better prepared for the ride that is publishing.
So many blogging opportunities, what to write about. Picking winners for competitions.
The list seems to be endless :-).
The one thing I would recommend to all aspiring writers is getting out there in the blogs, and twitter and yahoo groups and learn as soon as you can. I feel like I’m trying to catch everyone up.
I would like to send out a happy 4th of July for tomorrow and I hope everyone who celebrates has a wonderful time.
I'm also hunting for authors to guest on my Blog. Anyone interested?

An exhausted author off to go and write now.



You can catch me at these sites.
Blog

Twitter




4 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Sam,

It never stops... once you step into the promo river you can never step out again.

You seem to be doing a bang-up job getting your name out, though. I see you mentioned everywhere!

Sam Crescent said...

Hi Lisabet,

Thank you for stopping by and commented. You do? lol.

I thought I was getting by.

Lovely to hear from you and thank you for hosting me. It was brilliant.

sam

Amy Valenti said...

I'm interested! :D And you're more than welcome to guest on mine - just send me a post and I'll put it up. I'm not fussy about what day.

Amy
x

Nichelle Gregory said...

Being an author is a wonderfully, exhilarating and tiring process for sure, but I don't think any of us would give it up! ;-)