This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

2.8.11

Awesome August

Happy August, everyone!

Those of you who read my post last month might be interested to hear that Cornered is now up as a TEB free read – please head on over, read it and let me know what you think... good or bad!

I’m running a new blog spot on Tuesdays where my fellow authors and I can introduce readers to the characters in upcoming books. You can see Ranae Rose’s post about her character, James, at my blog, and hopefully there’ll be many more authors taking part in future... If you're interested, just let me know.

Announcements over, and I’m now engaging squee mode: I ordered quite a lot of merchandise for my upcoming novel, Dominance and Deception, and it arrived a week or two ago. Yeah, it made me do a bit of a happy dance! Anyway, check out a pic of my awesome vest top – perfect for August weather! Not that I've worn it outside... I think I'd be too self-conscious. *grin*

I could get used to this ‘being an author’ thing. ;D

No comments: