This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

11.8.11

Once a Fan...Always a Fan

I thought I'd post something kinda fun this week since it's my turn to post. In a few days (4 to be exact), my tenth book will be released. I'm really thankful I was put in touch with Total-E-Bound (thanks Ashley Ladd) because it's like writing for a huge family. Even if I falter or send something to the wrong person, I know it's going to be taken care of. So yeah, I'm happy to be here.


And since this is my 10th release, I wanted to talk about something near and dear to my heart. If you read my bio or go to my site, you'll see I love me some racing. I do. It's a blast and hey, guys in suits....yum. The book below, Ever Fallen in Love was born out of my love of racing. I wanted to write a driver that was hot, attainable, and good behind the wheel. If you've followed my writing career (hey, if not here's a great place to start and check out the back list while you're at it), you'll know I've worked on Megan and Tucker for quite a while. This was the first book I'd ever written.

When I started it, it was much longer and WAY more wordy and telly. I've learned (I hope) and grown (that's the plan anyway) since that original writing. Those who saw the first draft way back when I'd posted it on MySpace (is that account any good anymore I wonder...) and the NASCAR version of MySpace (oddly enough, I know that account is null and I can't even recall the name of the site) know the story was rough. I'm hoping as you read it now, you'll see it's still packed with my favorite racing goodness, but not as telly and without the constant POV shifts.

Oh, and did you want to know who is in the pictures? The guy with the trophy is my driver du jour, Clint Bowyer. He won a championship a couple years ago in the NASCAR Nationwide series. The cars aren't typical stock car race cars, you're right. My favorite kind of racing takes place on dirt. Those are late model stock cars. I could go into a huge explanation, but I won't. But suffice it to say they work great on dirt. Both cars are Clint's personal cars, too (for the track, not the road.)

I'm having a contest, too, on Monday over at my blog. Want details? Well, stop over there on Monday. www.wendizwaduk.blogspot.com

Now, about that new release...

Tucker lost the love of his life once, but this time, he’s not taking no for an answer.

Once a driver, always a driver...


Racing consumes Tucker Poston’s life. Until he sees her again...Megan Rodney. She’s the one person to come between him and his ride. She’s the only woman to understand him. The only woman he’s ever loved. Circumstances tore their love apart. Now he’s determined to show her the contents of his soul, even if it means losing his heart.

Being a driver doesn’t warm his lonely nights. Too bad she’s not interested.

Megan’s not about to fall for his smooth lines and slick image. She’s got a good life as a team owner for a stock car team. Still, memories of their love affair burn bright in her mind. What’s a girl to do when the man of her dreams, the man who pushed her away, wants a second chance at forever?

Reader Advisory: This book contains a little spanking, anal play, and domination shared between former lovers, but no one’s complaining. For good measure, there’s the sizzling use of a Camaro hood for outdoor pleasure.

Available here!

2 comments:

Natasha Blackthorne said...

Dear Wendi,

Congratulations on getting your first ever story shaped up for publication. Yes, it is amazing to look back at old drafts and see the way one grows as a writer as time passes.

Your love for racing always shines through. I know this is going to be a great story and I can't wait to read it.

Natasha

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Thanks Natasha and I'm glad you stopped by. Cheers!