This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

7.8.11

Seducing the Myth


Ooh, who out there likes their mythology made sexy? If you do, you may just love my short story Golden Apples. It's a frisky and fun F/F take on the Greek myth of Atalanta, appearing now in a hot new myths and legends anthology edited by Lucy Felthouse:

Seducing the Myth: Myths and Legends with an Erotic Twist is a collection of 24 tantalising tales that lead you on a decadent journey through mythologies the world over. As well as stories from the popular Greek and Roman periods, this anthology will also delight you with Arabian, Arthurian, Hindu, Jewish, Norse, Slavic, Sumerian and Welsh myths and legends. Add in a delicious sprinkling of fairies, mermaids and ancient fertility rituals and you have a recipe for a wickedly erotic read!

The amazing erotic romance authors who contributed to this anthology are Louisa Bacio, Lexie Bay, Rebecca Bond, Shan Ellis, Justine Elyot, Lucy Felthouse, Lisa Fox, Fulani, K D Grace, Bronwyn Green, Hawthorn, Caz Jones, Burton Lawrence, Maxine Marsh, J. C. Martin, Jillian Murphy, Lydia Nyx, Rachel Randall (hurrah! popping my antho appearance cherry!), Kay Dee Royal, Toni Sands, Indigo Skye, Elizabeth Thorne and Saskia Walker.

And check it out, there's a cabal of Total E-Bound authors in there!

Here's an excerpt from the opening of my story, Golden Apples:

I'm stretching down by the Rosery Gate when I see her, a leggy blonde in black Lycra and an impatient frown.

She’s stretching too, but where my movements are better described as half-hearted bending, her beautiful body curves in an effortless arc. Flexible in that way that makes me wish I didn’t find yoga so boring; lithe like a fucking lioness.

Beside her is a good-looking bloke in a singlet and shorts, doing his best to show off his cut arms and runner’s thighs. He’s fit enough that he’s drawing appreciative stares, but I’m not the kind of girl to get off on that. I’ve got my eyes on the blonde.

She adjusts the paper number pinned over her belly. There’s tanned skin as she leans, and a beauty mark on the curve of her hip, tempting further exploration.

Today’s an open charity relay here in London's Battersea Park, a lark for those of us racing for the commemorative t-shirt and the satisfaction of knowing we’ve raised funds for a worthy cause. My blonde and her fit friend have armbands that read Calydonia Media. But while the rest of her colleagues are joking around, my blonde stays aloof from it all, getting herself into the right headspace. The intensity of her focus ends up being a distraction—I can't help but imagine what she'd be like concentrating on me.


Tempted? You can pick up a copy of Golden Apples and 23 other erotic interpretations of myths and legends at these online shops today:

No comments: