This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

25.8.11

A short story for a late summer day


Here on the eastern coast of the United States, summer is slowly giving way to fall. I can feel it in the air -- there is that crispness that says the summer humidity is slowly disappearing and soon the leaves will be falling, creating a carpet of reds and yellows and browns under my feet. It is one of the sweetest times I can imagine, but there is a part of me that feels sad at the bittersweet farewell to the summer.

What better way to say goodbye to summer and hello to fall than with a sexy ode to the hottest thing a couple could do on a sultry day?

Here's a short story for your enjoyment. I hope you like it!
Refrigerator Sex

It was ninety-eight degrees at noon. The weather forecasters in their snazzy summer suits were warning everyone to stay inside, drink plenty of water and keep those air conditioners running.

My air conditioner had just kicked the bucket.

“Popsicles,” my husband said over the phone. “Ice. Bags of frozen peas to put on the backs of our necks. It could be worse! Cheer up, babe.”

I ventured to the fridge to get some of those Popsicles.

That’s where he found me when he came home for lunch, my clothes lying all over the floor, my naked body pressed lightly against the shelves of the open refrigerator. My nipples were hard and every now and then they brushed against the gallon of milk, which made them harder. I had devoured two popsicles and was going for a third.

The thermometer on the window was in the shape of a yellow smiley face. It read exactly one-hundred degrees.

He unzipped his pants. Took off his shirt. I slid a Popsicle into his mouth as he slid his cock into me. Sweat from his hair plopped on my back, a blissful trail of relief. I pushed back against him and spread my legs wide. My nipples rested on the top shelf, painfully tight with the delicious cold.

He sucked hard on the Popsicle until there was almost nothing of it left. I took the last little sliver and gently pushed it against my clit, let it rub against his cock as he slid in and out of my overheated pussy. He held an ice cube to the back of my neck and then against the crack of my ass, cooling me and heating me up and making water drip on the floor between our feet.

I came when he nudged the last little sliver of that ice cube into my pussy and then pushed it in with his cock. I rocked back against him, moaning. One more thrust and he was there with me. The jets of his semen were hot inside me. He came hard enough to lift me off my feet with that final thrust. The blasts of frigid air rained down over our bodies, making us both shiver.

I sucked down the last of the popsicle. It tasted like cherries and him and me and sweat.

“Tomorrow is going to be another scorcher,” he said breathlessly.

I pulled out another popsicle. Opened it up. Sucked on it. Turned around and dropped to my knees in front of the refrigerator, my mouth soft and icy cold, his cock still hard enough. Beads of sweat stood out on his forehead. I looked up at him with a wicked grin.

“Bring it on,” I said.


What's your favorite sultry memory of summer? Was it the time when you were just falling in love for the first time? Or was it a hot romp with a lover that caught you by surprise? Tell us!

No comments: