This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

14.8.11

This and That

The people who are starting college this fall were born in 1992.

They are too young to remember the space shuttle blowing up.

Their lifetime has always included AIDS.

The CD was introduced two years before they were born.

They have always had an answering machine.

They have always had cable.

Jay Leno has always been on the Tonight Show.

Popcorn has always been microwaved.

They never took a swim and thought about Jaws.

They don't know who Mork was or where he was from.

They never heard: 'Where's the Beef?',
'I'd walk a mile for a Camel ' or
'de plane Boss, de plane'.


McDonald's never came in Styrofoam containers.

They don't have a clue how to use a typewriter.

Pass this on to the other old fogies you know.

Notice the larger type?

That's for those of us who have trouble reading smaller print.


P.S. Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.


Now that I've got your attention and you're ready to smack me, I'm adding a teaser from my upcoming release, Sam, the Man, which will be coming out at the end of August.



Sam, the Man
By Jude Mason
Publisher: Total E-Bound
Release Date:  August 29th

You can pre-order HERE

When Gregg Jackson’s wife passes away after a prolonged illness, can the care giving, flamboyantly gay, Sam Nicholson, convince him that being a bad boy is a good thing?

Sammy Nicholson might be helping a terminally ill young woman at the local hospice where he volunteers, but it’s her gorgeous hunk of a husband he’s falling for. Flaming gay and caring to the core, Sammy wants to give much more than just consolation to the grieving Greg Jackson.

Sparks fly between the two men as the very masculine Greg discovers the comfort of becoming a sexual submissive. But love, which Greg had vowed eternally to his wife, is another thing altogether-and something Sammy wants badly from him.

Excerpt:

“They gave her morphine, so she’s comfortable, now.” Sammy went to the door, aware of how his bottom jiggled a little more than it needed to. A flirt even at the worst of times, he thought. Just before he left, he said, “I’ll be in the break room. If you want to talk or want me to come and sit with you both—anything, just come and get me.”
An hour later, Greg entered the small coffee room looking completely lost. Peering around, he spotted Sammy and approached him. “Can we talk? I mean, can we maybe get out of here and go somewhere?”
“Most definitely,” Sammy replied, then asked, “Coffee, tea, something stronger?”
“What I’d really like is a beer.” Greg slumped into one of the hard wooden chairs.
“I could go for that myself.” Sammy checked his watch and asked, “Was she still sleeping when you left?”
“Yeah, she woke up for a few minutes but fell asleep pretty fast again. I didn’t get to talk to her much.” He looked up. His eyes didn’t seem to want to focus. He kept shaking his head then peering up at Sammy again.
“It’s almost ten, why don’t we get out of here?”
“Can you? I mean…”
Sammy took him by the arm and lifted. Greg got to his feet, allowing himself to be manoeuvred out of the room, down the hall and out of the building. “I’m officially off at ten, which is about seven minutes from now. It’ll be our little secret.” He looked up into Greg’s eyes and fought down the growing desire to reach up and pull that beautiful face down for a kiss. The poor man seemed so lost. All he wanted to do was comfort him. “My place? Or would you rather go to a bar or club tonight?”
A look of panic crossed Greg’s face. “I don’t think I could sit in a bar. Not right now. Would you mind if we went to your place again, Sir? “
“I wouldn’t mind at all—” Sammy bit back the ‘sweetie’ that nearly made it out. The attraction he’d felt for Greg seemed to grow each time they saw each other. He hoped the man felt the same. From the way Greg responded to his touches and more, he was sure he did. Sammy smiled. When Greg called him ‘Sir’, the blood rushed straight to his cock. The man seemed unaware of the effect he had on Sammy, but you just never knew.
Ten minutes later, they were sitting in Sammy’s small but beautifully decorated living room, sipping beer out of frosted steins he kept in his freezer.


Pre-order HERE

I hope you enjoyed! Have a marvelous weekend!

Hugs
Jude

Newsletter: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jude_Masons_Newsletter/
To join my mailing list, go HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jude, I love your "this and that" info and passed it along to my hubby! I LOVED IT! Wow...has it really been that long since video games were atari with a joy stick? Music was records or 8 tracks? TV had 3-4 channels with cartoons only on Saturdays till noon?