This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

22.9.11

Celebrate Autumn!




Today is a day to celebrate! I don't know about you, buy my calendar clearly states today is the First Day of Autumn.


Can you guess this is my favorite time of year? Absolutely. The days begin to shorten - making for longer, indulgent nights. The weather cools off - perfect for enticing touches and close-body connections. And the colors of everything in life are amazing. 

The skies are painted with sunsets of orange and red to take my breath away, and the gold and purple leaves of the trees prove how Mother Nature intended the land to be her jewels.

Whether your autumn weather begins now or a couple months from now, step outside and celebrate. Relish the joy and beauty of the world around you.

3 comments:

widdershins said...

Autumn gal here. Where I lived in OZ (Australia) there were only two seasons, 'hot' and 'a bit cooler' ... not an autumn is sight. Here in Vancouver though, everything's turning gold **sighs happily**

Ranae Rose said...

Fall is absolutely my favorite season. So excited that it's here! :)

Marie Harte said...

I'm with you. Fall is my favorite season. I guess it DOES start today, doesn't it? :) And what do you know, it's around 75-80 degrees in Bend, which is hot for this time of year in Oregon. Weird.