This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

2.10.11

October: Month of Costumes

It's October, which means it's nearly Halloween! Let's look on the bright side - it might mean lots of kids knocking on your door, begging for treats... but if you go to the right party, it's a safe bet you'll find some eye candy worth feasting on.

There's nothing like a good costume to put you in the mood for a little naughtiness!





Then again, you might find this... I'm not sure what I think of this one!



Have a great month, everyone!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOL! Those are great..never seen the Genie one before!! Now sure what we're dressing as this year. Hubby has an idea for himself, but there's no costume for me to go along with his...so I'm on my own this year.

Amy Valenti said...

Good luck finding the perfect costume! :)