This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

11.10.11

T, A and Oh My, My, My....

I thought for my post today, I'd talk about something I love.

Covers!

I'm bad. I love covers. I love to look at what everyone else is doing and just admire the sensuality of them. Here at TEB we are lucky to have the best art department. I've never been let down and look forward to the visit from the cover faery almost as much as Christmas. I'm sure there are those who say, you shouldn't buy based on cover alone. They might be right, but for me, if the cover doesn't grab me...I have a short attention span. I'll keep moving. If it grabs me, I'm likely to find a new to me author and a great read. Here's some I found on the TEB site that, yeah, all on my TBR list.


This one for me is all about the color. I couldn't look away from this one. Just based on the cover I want to know more about the book. Plus a nice set of man abs are always appealing.


It's simple, pretty and I love how the scarves are so fluid looking.


It's simple. A guy, hot chest, nice abs... snags me right away to read more. I love when this happens because then I find new to me authors and books I didn't realize I'd enjoy because I hadn't seen them yet.

Here's my latest work and a cover I honestly love! There's lots going on in the cover, but it's pretty. The sensuality shows the three. The eyes grab you in this work. Like, hmm...what's he thinking about...who is she looking at.


Three is their magic number. Now they’ve got to decide if the magic is worth saving.

Razrs Edge packed stadiums, fuelled by the inner turmoil and passion of the three founding members. The lights aren’t as bright and the crowds cheer a little less now that the threesome has parted ways.

It’s time to bring the magic back.

Parkur’s not convinced the split is for good. They were meant to be three. But can he write the music to convince Juniper and Jacoby to give him a second chance? Juniper and Jacoby want the triad intact. Is the love they shared as three enough to erase the destruction in their collective past?

Contains two heroes hell bent on making sweet music with the woman of their dreams, the rediscovery of passion between three people, hot manlove and ménage action, a little spanking, some toy play, and some bondage...oh yes...

Get your own copy right here!


What are some of your favorite covers? Why? Let me know. I'd love to chatter about it. :-)

4 comments:

Lily said...

Oh, wow, I love all of these covers and I agree the TEB art dept is fab :-)

Looking at the new release covers I have to say I love Blood Slave by A.J. Llewellyn and D.J. Manly. The guy looks so brooding and although the scene is simple its oozing atmosphere and magic.

Lily x

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Yes! That is a fantastic cover! Nabbed my attention and it's on my TRB pile. Thanks for chiming in Lily!

Natasha Blackthorne said...

I agree, TEB has the most beautiful covers. Among the new releases, I am really partial to Desiree Holt's All Jacked Up, I love the look of it. It has a Noir appeal that really caught my eye. It says: "This story is something different, unique."

Natasha

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Hi Natasha! Yes. That book does look striking. Caught me, too. Glad you could stop by! :-)