This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

3.11.11

Check Out The New Cover

Hi everyone,

I've had no idea what to write but then that is nothing new. As a writer I thought the words would magically flow over me but the truth after I start writing nothing else in my life seems all that important. But this month I have something amazing I want to show, mainly because I got brand new cover art for my vampire series. The series I've been mentioning but haven't been able to show or tell anything. Well now it is going to be out there.

Here it is...

 And  because you can never be to subtle..


 Again more bling...


 Of course everyone should have a book Mark or two...


What can I say, I never do things by half. So please, what do you think?

Until next month...

Sam :-)

6 comments:

Natasha Blackthorne said...

I love that cover. So sexy.

Renee Vincent said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! They look great! The cover gods blessed you!

Lisabet Sarai said...

Gorgeous, Sam!

It has a cool, sophisticated feel that definitely seems to fit the blurb.

Marie Carlson said...

That's a gorgeous cover! I love all the little details to it, her nails, the way the fabric settles around his button, that skyline. It's sexy and sophisticated at the same time, and very intriguing.

widdershins said...

And how the black on white of his tie and jacket make a very impressive pair of fangs!

Sam Crescent said...

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments.

Robert will be out January next year and it is part of a series which I'm loving.

Sam x