This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

17.11.11

Picture This...

By Lisabet Sarai

Picture this. You're sunbathing naked in a mountain meadow, when the most gorgeous man you've ever seen discovers you pleasuring yourself. Your attraction to this man feels cosmic. It's not garden-variety lust. Something about this stranger speaks to your soul. Your one and only desire is to fuse your body with his, and it's obvious from his state of tumescence that he feels the same way. But he refuses to make love to you. He gives you some story about how he'll kill you if he comes inside you and begs you not to tempt him to break his vow of celibacy.

What do you do? The guy's obviously in serious psychic pain, remembering the first time he made love to a woman and the terrible consequences. If you care about him, you should get up and leave, before you lose control. Yet you want him so badly, you're personally willing to risk the immolation he promises will ensue, just to have him once...

This is the quandary faced by my heroine Sylvie in my new Lust Bite release, Hot Spell. Aidan claims that he's a Fire Elemental, that to make love to him will kill her, and there's plenty of evidence to support that claim. Yet Sylvie can't resist the desire he kindles in her – both body and spirit.

Here's a quick excerpt, showing her wrestling with her dilemma.

****

His tongue was still dancing between her legs when she came to her senses. “Wait,” she gasped. She was not sated yet, not at all, but she wanted more than just his mouth. “Enough…I need your cock. Fuck me!”

“No—I can’t.” His cheeks glistened with wetness from her still-spasming pussy. “I want to, you know I do, but it’s not possible…”

Sylvie scrambled to her knees so they were face to face. She cupped the massive bulge in his groin, trapped in the uniform pants. “I’d say you’re pretty well equipped to do the deed. Don’t keep this all to yourself.” She unzipped his fly, amazed and appalled by her uncharacteristic boldness. Lust had driven out her usual reticence.

His cock was as gorgeous as she remembered—fat, veined, and as bronzed as the rest of him. It lay hot and heavy in her palm. She stroked her finger over the purple bulb, smearing the fluid leaking from the slit. “You want me. You can’t lie.”

“Of course I do.”

“Then take me.” She reached between her legs to gather some of the copious secretions then smeared them over the head and down the rigid shaft.

“No,” he groaned, grabbing at her hands. “Please don’t. Don’t make me come.”

“Ah, but that’s just what I want to do!”

Pulling on his swollen organ, she fell back into the grass, dragging him down on top of her. His knob brushed her clit and she felt herself burst into flame. She shifted beneath his weight, trying to align his cock with her ravenous cunt. He slipped into her for a moment. A wave of hot bliss nearly shattered her.

“Don’t!” He forced himself away from her body and tumbled off to the side. A sense of loss overwhelmed her.

“I need you. I’ve got to have you inside me.”

"No…I’m sorry.” His brows knit into a frown of pain, a shadow of his agonised face the night before. “Forgive me. You’re gorgeous, practically irresistible, but I can’t fuck you…”

“Then go away.” Sylvie grabbed her T-shirt and threw it in his face. “I can’t stand to see you and not have you.” She rolled over, turning her back to him.

“Wait…please. I want…”

She peered over her shoulder. “What do you want?”

“I want you…”

“Then why not take me?”

“You wouldn’t understand. Let me show you, with my hands, with my mouth. That, I can do…”

“Take off your clothes.”

“Uh, I don’t think—”

“Get naked, or get out of here. If I can’t have your cock in my pussy, at least I want it in my mouth.”

“No, that’s not a good idea. I might lose control.”

“Then get out of my sight.”

The man was clearly torn. He rose to his feet, his hands clenched into fists at his sides. Deliberately, Sylvie reclined and let her fingers dabble in her cunt, where they woke echoes of her past climaxes. With her other hand she caressed her breast, rolling the taut nipple between her forefinger and thumb. The bolt of pleasure only made her cunt feel emptier.

The stranger seemed poised between fleeing and jumping her. She hoped that he’d pick the latter.

****

By the way, I'm doing a mini-blog tour this month, for Hot Spell and the single title version of Wild About That Thing, due out on the 28th. Anyone who leaves a comment at this or any other of my stops will be entered to win their choice of the two new books. You can find a list of the stops in the left sidebar on my blog. And please include your email as part of your comment. And please include your email as part of your comment. If you win, I want to be able to find you!

And since I titled this post “Picture This”, I thought I'd try to find you a picture of how I imagine Aidan...



Could you resist him?

12 comments:

Barbara said...

Boy, howdy...that's quite a picture...very H-A-W-T! And that excerpt...whew, I'm still recovering. That's some dilemma you left them/us/me in...not nice to leave everyone hanging like that, ya know?!? LOL!

barbbattaglia@yahoo.com

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Barbara,

Yeah, I wouldn't want to be in Sylvie's position!

Thanks for your comments!

Shelley Munro said...

Wow, that's an interesting situation you've put your characters into. All that passion. Nice excerpt!

SHARON BAKER said...

W O W
You really know how to build up situations with your chactors.
Sounds like a great book.

Tamsyn said...

That is one hot hunk! Love the excerpt but not the situation. Definitely wouldn't want to be left hanging.....

tamsyn5@yahoo.com

Lisabet Sarai said...

Thanks for stopping by, Shelley, Sharon and Tamsyn!

Well, since this book is HEA, you know that she does eventually win him over...!

Jacki C. said...

Another excellent excerpt, and that is one purty piece of man meat!

Kathryn Merkel said...

I'm with Sylvie, give it up or get out. If sex with Aidan is going to kill her, what a way to go.

drainbamaged.gyzmo at gmail.com

books4me said...

Whew...what an excerpt. I'm still trying to relearn how to breathe. Wonder where my hubby is....

books4me67 at ymail.com

orelukjp0 said...

Hot Spell sounds amazing.

I would love to be in Silvie's shoes.

Lisabet Sarai said...

Thanks to all the recent readers who left comments!

@ Jacki - Actually Aidan has long hair, but it's hard to find that on guys these days. I've always loved a guy with a ponytail. Guess I'm betraying my hippie origins!

@ Kathryn - really, Aidan is being quite unreasonable... but you know men!

@ Books4Me - if you don't win the book - get your hubby to buy you a copy. He'll thank me! ;^)

@ Gail - Hello and thanks for commenting on Jan's blog, too. I can't get LiveJournal to work for me for some reason.

Pommawolf Emeraldwolfeyes said...

0congrats on your Nove releases...
Well you caught my attention and now I want more...LOL
I know I am probably late in entering but I'm still putting the books on my gotta have list right now..*S*
Love the pic!
Thank you!

Darcy
pommawolf @hotmail.com