This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

24.12.11

Merriest Wishes & A Contest!!

It's Christmas Eve! Whether you celebrate this holiday or not, I think it's always good for the soul to take a moment and give thanks. There are so many reasons big and small to be thankful. Sometimes, it can be easy to forget that when life gets outta whack and nothing seems to go as planned. Losing my mom this summer keeps reminding me how fleeting everything is. Going through this experience is teaching me...and I thought I got it, that we must enjoy and be thankful for the people and the moments in our lives that give us joy.

I want to personally thank each author, reader, friend and family member who reached out to me and supported my work this year. I'm truly thankful for the connections I've made while being a part of the TEB team. I'm awed by the amount of talent and warmth I've been surrounded with since coming aboard in 2010!

Writing to me is a gift. Every time I sit down and began to type, I swear a bit of magic takes place. Every single time I type 'The End,' I think...did I really just write that? I'll go back through my own tales, thankful for the gift of imagination, thankful for the strength to plough on even when I feel I can't write another word.

Writing stories is a challenge...one that I take very seriously. I challenge myself to write tales that first and foremost entertain, but I also want to touch your heart, make you laugh out loud and better yet...dream up (act out) sexy fantasies!

Why do I write? Because hot, romantic stories make me happy! I'm an avid reader too, and reading is an escape. I just prefer my literary escapes blazing hot! Reading is a relaxing (past) pleasure-time that's all for me. Yup, just me and the characters on the page leading me into their world, their experiences...how cool is that!

So, thanks, to anyone reading that chose one of my stories to enjoy! I know how precious time is and it truly is an honor you'd spend it reading one of my tales!

Look for As You Desire the second book in my Djinn Brotherhood series, coming January 16th with Total E-Bound!

Check out my beautiful cover (thanks, Lyn Taylor!)
There exists within our world a brotherhood of Djinns…genies bound by magic, bound by honour to fulfil the desires of their masters.

Enter their realm with caution!

Danger lurks between dimensions, fiery passions ignite without control and wishes are granted for those brave enough to ask…


Get swept away with Karis and Vander in As You Wish and then continue with Lona and Rafi's passionate romance in As You Desire!

Here's the blurb:
Two scarred hearts learn to beat again with the healing power of love and all its magic...

Accused of being a traitor to the Djinn Brotherhood, Lona realizes trying to love the wrong man has cost her everything...maybe even her freedom. Alone and pregnant, she's beginning to believe the terrible pain she's experiencing is punishment for all her wrong choices as she tries to pick up the pieces of her life.

When Rafi finds Lona suffering in agony, he makes a hasty decision and takes her home. Ignoring the mutual attraction between them, he agrees when asked to keep Lona in his charge until Rue is tracked down and the High Council can be certain of her innocence.

Rafi knows she's not guilty. He's lived with a lifetime of heartache to recognize something other than guilt is causing Lona's pain. He'll do anything to help her heal and find some peace. Their journey together might also lead to his own salvation...

* * * *
Romance, magic and sizzling sex...what more do you need? Except a chance to win a free copy!! How? Share one challenge you intend to conquer in 2012! What? What about me? Well, I'm challenging myself to complete and submit two full length novels in the New Year. Now, what's yours?

One person will win a copy of As You Desire coming January 16th!!

Merriest wishes,

Nichelle Gregory
Simply sexy stories...
www.simplysexystories.com www.simplysexystories.blogspot.com 

7 comments:

Tory Michaels said...

My goal is to have 3 books published by year's end, with a fourth inline. I've got one coming out already, so I'm on my way! I just need to learn to write faster. My stuff's always 95-100+k, so must...write...faster!

Debby said...

My goal is to rid myself of negative thoughts.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Christy said...

I enjoyed your post. I am sorry about your mom and am sure this is a sad time to not have Christmas with her. I have several goals.. the main one is too find a job and to get back exercising. Thanks for sharing some more about your book. You have several books I want to get. Merry Christmas. Christina_92 at yahoo.com

booklover0226 said...

I want to re-organize my books (both paperbacks and ebooks) and then keep them organized.

Thanks,
Tracey D
booklover0226 at gmail dot com

Nichelle Gregory said...

@Tory, 3 95-100K novels in a years time? That's impressive! ;)

@Debby, that's always a great goal to strive towards...so difficult though, at least for me.

@Christy, thank you! I'm happy to hear I've got some stories you want to read!

@booklover0226, another fantastic goal! I've gotten rid of much of my paperback collection(s). I'm only holding on to those books I really, really love and that I know I'll go back and read again and again.

I want to thank all four of you for commenting! You're all WINNERS!!!

When 'As You Desire' releases on January 16th, you'll all get a copy! (Tory, I don't have your email addy to make sure you get one).

I'll be in touch, ladies!!

Happy Holidays,

Nichelle :)

Nichelle Gregory said...

*****THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED!!****

Christy said...

Thank you so much Nichelle! I am thrilled to get your new book :) Have a Happy New Year!