This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

30.12.11

Reflections and Looking forward


I think it is normal when the year is coming to an end and a new bright exciting future is new to look back just a little. When I sat down to write this post I wanted to tell you all about all the exciting things I am looking forward to in 2012.

But really I can't do that without looking back just a little.

2010 was good to me.

With five releases (all through Total-E-Bound) and wonderful feedback from the readers. This year we saw the continued books of the Were Chronicles with Pack Rogue, the second book in the Corporate Wolves series Losing Control, the first book in the Secrets series The shifter and the dreamer, a vampire novella Vamps in the city, and a Halloween Collection book Vampire Hunter.

I couldn't be more proud of my publisher and my fans!

Speaking of the publisher- Total-E-Bound ( some of you!) which I hope you love as much as I do. ( Esp if you are on this blog, lol!) Have you seen all the awesome things they have added in just a years time. It seems each idea and new project just gets better and better. I believe they (you) are at the cutting edge in e-book publishing and I am so proud to be a part of this family.

There were also several new authors that have joined us here and I have found a few new favorites- many with series running. (Which I prefer.)

Now that brings me to the upcoming year 2012-

Oh I get chills thinking about all I have planned.


We should see new books in the Were Chronicle Series and the Secrets series. I have also worked on several other single titles. And started a new series. I hope to match if not beat my releases of 2011!

Also I will be attending my very first RT Convention in Chicago this year. I am so looking forward to meeting other authors and the readers! This small town Texas girl can't wait to put a few faces to names. :)


New for me will also be a monthly newsletter to let you know what is going on and what is coming up. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband that is helping me with this. I will email this out starting in January.

If you would like to be added to the email list please send me a message.

cmsmith0328@yahoo.com.

Right now my website is also being updated! I love when that happens. A few more excerpts and a news page will be added to keep everyone updated.

I know so much more will be going on. I would like to share this all with you.

Most of all today I want to Thank each one of you that has supported me and my writing. Three years now as a published author and with Total-E-Bound and it seems the time just fly by.

I have meet some wonderful people and look forward to our relationship growing.

2012 is looking bright and I wish only the very best for everyone here.

Crissy Smith

http://www.crissysmith.net

1 comment:

Crissy said...

yep there is a typo- it is supposed to say 2011 not 2010- where is that dang coffee!