This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

3.1.12

Happy New Year and Welcome 2012

Hello everyone and Happy New Year :-)


I can’t believe how quickly that last year has come and gone. It seems not so long ago I was going through Office Hours to submit to Total-E-Bound and now I’ve received beautiful cover art for The Valentines: William. William is the second book in my vampire series.

When it comes to my blogging time, I never know what to say or what to do. Well, I guess this time it’s all about making future plans.

Lets see,

* I ate too much at Christmas so giving up stuff for Lent will come in handy. I usually give up bread, chocolate (shock, I know), and crisps.

* I need to get that word count back up. I took time off for Christmas and now struggling to get in the swing of things.

* Exciting news. I forgot to mention this, but me and fellow writer Natalie Dae got to know each other last year and we’ve formed a little writing partnership. We signed, I think in December our first contract and now working through our third book together. She’s an amazing writer. So please keep an eye on that lol.

* Attempt to be more interesting and keep my own blog up to date.

Right, just to leave you. Please keep me in mind on the 7th January. It’s my Birthday and I’m going to be doing a giveaway to celebrate me getting older. Yippee.

Love to you all and I wish you all a fantastic New Year.

Sam x

Blog, Twitter, Facebook

2 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Very sexy cover, Sam!

Wishing you the best of everything in the new year!

Hugs,
Lisabet

Morticia Knight said...

I know what you mean about the word count. I was going great guns until the holidays hit, and then BAM! No writing accomplished :-( We just needed a little holiday - but now we're going to take off in the New Year, right? ;-) Happy late Birthday!