This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

13.1.12

Short, Sweet, Scientific and Subspacey


I know it's my blogging day, but I happen to be up against three crushing deadlines, so I'm afraid this is going to be a quick tip of the hat before I skate back off to my word docs.

I just wanted to mention that the Subspace anthology has been doing very well, with an award shortlisting at LoveRomancesCafe, not to mention a lovely five angel review at Fallen Angels today.

My own story from the collection, The Science of Submission, was released as a single title last week and was made a top pick by the brilliant Miz Love and Crew - so it's champagne all round.

Congratulations to all denizens of (and contributors to) Subspace!


No comments: