This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

20.1.12

Snowed In

I live in the frozen north and we are getting pounded with snow right now...and I don't like it. But as I slid around the streets and sludged through the parking lots and into the store to pick up a few "essentials" in case I am snowed in tomorrow. It got me thinking, what would I really like to have with me if I was snowed in for a day or two.

*A sexy willing partner
*Plenty of red wine
*Dark chocolate
*Fruit to feed and be fed
*Coffee
*Magically appearing hot meals
*And plenty of heat.....

Oh yes, I think with all those things I wouldn't mind the snow one bit, in fact I would be praying for more more more! Or is that screaming more more more ;)

No comments: