This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

11.2.12

I'm In the Mood for Love

Since it's the time for love, I thought I'd find some fun pictures of love. But I didn't want to go down the ole nekkid man route. I thought I'd love for animal love.


I'm using the bear first here, because that search topic even in google was not cool. Some of those pics? Ew. But I found some good ones. Here's some fun one-liners for them, too.
I'm going to love you and hug you and cuddle you and name you George and you will be my baby.
My head hurts. Just let me rub it on you to make it feel better.
Promise me you're not going to snore and we'll get along just fine.
Come on baby... whaddaya mean you're not interested in a foursome? I'm prepped and ready!
~ ~


Here's a little about me and my latest release:

What happens when two opposites realize they have more in common than expected?

I’m a dancer, a damn good one if you asked. I work at the Silver Steel Gentlemen’s Club. My hard and fast rule? No freebies and no office dating. Except for Slade. Hard, fast, slow, gentle...I don’t care. I’ll take him any way possible. But he’s not that in to me.

Or so she thinks. I’m a bouncer at the Silver Steel. Astra doesn’t realize I see her. I can’t help myself. She captivates me every time she’s on the stage. I want her, but I have a...problem. I’m not at the Steel to pick up chicks or even work the room. I’m there to stop the influx of drugs into the community. Yeah, I’m a cop. But if the job means sampling the dancers... As long as I keep my heart out of it, I’ll be fine.

I hope.

This book has a kick ass hero, a dancer with all the right moves, hot sex, a little mutual anal play for good measure and mention of drug use.

available here!
~ ~


I always dreamed of writing the stories in my head. Tall, dark, and handsome heroes are my favorites, as long as he has an

independent woman keeping him in line. I tend to write books with titles taken from songs because music is one of my many muses.
I earned a BA in education and as well as a Masters in Education. I've tried my hand at teaching, waitressing, and retail sales, but writing holds my heart.

I love NASCAR, romance, books in general, farmland, dirt racing, and my menagerie of animals. I books under contract with Total-E-Bound, Liquid Silver Books, and the Wild Rose Press. But then again, I've got more stories percolating than my brain can handle. I can't wait to share them with you!

Wendi Zwaduk - Romance to Make Your Heart Race
Also writing as Megan Slayer - Sometimes It's Fun to Squirm

http://www.wendizwaduk.com/
http://wendizwaduk.blogspot.com/
http://wendizwaduk.com/indexMegan.htm
http://theauthormeganslayer.blogspot.com/
Friend us both on FaceBook and Follow us on Twitter!

Its always better on dirt!

No comments: