This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

8.2.12

Music is a phenomenal thing. A simple tone can change the the mood of most folks from sad to happy, pissed off to melancholy, lonely to nostalgic. Luckily, music has always been an important part of my life - I began piano lessons at the age of 10 (I SUCK at it!) and lead the singing at my church for more years than I care to remember. I never drive anywhere without the radio blaring and one of my sons is even planning on becoming a music/band instructor! I've yet to meet a person not affected in some way by music. I've often wanted to include more music in my writing, but haven't yet found a way to accurately portray the intrinsic quality of a note. The sad longing of a saxophone. The cheerful smile of a flute. The wistful whisper of a clarinet. So, I thought I'd share some of my favorites with all of you. Shhhhh - don't tell anyone, but I've often made love to some of these, or had them playing in my head while my body was filling with passion.






Obviously, this is a VERY short list! I have lots and lots of favorites - these are just the ones that have struck my fancy tonight! -

So, what are your favorites?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were struck (stricken) appropriately for a pleasant evening of memories angel, which I trust will help find you as the laws of illusion don't ask for too much. Moreover, may your Nightwish be within your limits of temptation and Memories excel for this moment in time.

Carol Parker said...

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

LPN Programs In Washington State

Atta Rehman said...

Incidentally, I like the way you have structured your site, it is super and very

easy to follow. I have bookmarked you and will be back regularly. Thank you
karachi online shopping

Atta Rehman said...

This is not the first of your posts I've read, and you never cease to amaze me. Thank you, and I look forward to reading more.
karachi online shopping