This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

16.2.12

Post Valentine's Raunch.


Valentine’s day is past and I am sure you’ve had your fill of all things romantic. Not that there’s anything wrong  with a bit of romance, I love romance in fact and I love Valentine’s but it’s time for a change so I’m bringing on the raunch! Let’s get hot and bothered shall we?



I think the perfect book to help with this is TemporaryInsanity which is part of the Tempting Temps series of books. Here’s the blurb:
Two guys, a girl and an office sex bet.
Caroline hates working at Forbes and Richardson until she walks in on Matt and Connor kissing passionately against the photocopier. They admit they enjoy being watched and invite her to be the voyeur to their exhibitionism.
Watching leads to participation as the three of them agree on a bet that makes the working day all the more fun and definitely sexier. How brave is Caroline? What risks is she willing to take to get her ultimate prize –a threesome with the two hottest execs in the company.

And now I’ve got a seriously sizzling excerpt for you to enjoy! You’ve been warned, it’s going to get very hot in here!

 “Okay, over my knee, now.”
      I hesitated. I was afraid I’d hurt him. I’m not a waif of a woman by any stretch of the
imagination and I didn’t want my first proper sexual interaction with the lads to turn into a
farce. “Matt, are you sure? I’m not so very light, and I don’t want to hurt you.”
      “Now!” he snapped. “Get over my lap, girl, and stop with the insubordination. You will
call   me  ‘sir’  and  you  will  do what I say as soon  as I say it. That was your first and last
warning, Miss Black. “
      “Yes, sir.” I rushed the last few steps over to him.
      He’d pulled his chair away from the desk and turned it to the right.   After opening the
door. Connor sat in the same spot I’d occupied the day before. I draped myself over Matt’s
lap   with   my   more   anonymous   end   pointing   towards   the   door.   If   anyone   came   past   they
wouldn’t instantly know it was me.
      “That’s better. Let’s have that level of obedience immediately in future, Miss Black.”
      “Yes, sir.” My fingers brushed against the floor and I pressed them down to help me
balance. The blood rushed to my head as it hung, and for a moment I regretted my decision
to go through with this whole crazy dare.
      Matt raised my short skirt over my buttocks. A zing of pure sexual arousal filled my
    body with warmth.
My hot bottom   was   over-sensitized,   and   a   melting   heat   flared   up   inside   of   me   that   shot   pleasure straight from my pussy to my brain and everywhere in between.
       “I think she's getting it now, boss,” Connor exclaimed with glee. “Her face is glowing
with arousal.”
       “She's a natural,” Matt added. “A real slut who just needed opportunity to shine.”
       I felt strangely proud of that twisted comment and revelled in it as I took my last few
spanks. 

And it only gets hotter! Who'd like a copy of this hot menage treat? If you'd like to win a copy please comment on this post and tell me what you prefer, raunch or romance? I'll draw the winner Sunday 19th February and contact the winner by email!





No comments: