This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

25.3.12

A Sexy Snippet from The Green Room

Some tales tell themselves, and some stories just stay with you. The story of Anthony and Janey was one that started in the late 1990's, when I got my first taste of Nashville, Tennessee. It was a world of guitars and music and business and sex, and I was hooked.

Over the years of dating more than a few of the sexy musicians who call Music City home, The Green Room was born. Here's a naughty little snippet:

The Peabody in Memphis had seen more than its share of musicians, so hardly anyone noticed us as we walked through the lobby. He was surprised at the lavishness of the hotel. I decided he had dealt with enough long nights without air conditioning. Just one was enough for me.

“You don’t need that other room,” he said to me when I took two keys from the front desk. I simply shrugged and put one of the keys in my pocket. I handed the other to him. He didn’t know how to thank me. I knew he didn’t have to.

In the elevator, he asked, “Do you do this often?”

“Go on the road with strange men?”

“Am I a strange man?”

I snorted with laughter.

“I mean, how often do you give that little push? That foot in the door?”

“Only when I feel like someone hasn’t had a fair shake. Which isn’t that often. Most people who believe they have it really don’t.”

“And I do?”

“You have more than anyone else I have ever seen.”

He looked at me, waiting for more. I looked right back.

“What?” I challenged. “Need an ego stroke?”

“No.”

“Good.”

“Seriously, though. Why are you here?”

I thought about it for a moment. “I chase what I believe in. I make no apologies, no excuses and no promises. But I can tell you this—you will have that foot in the door. The rest is up to you.”

He reached into my pocket and took my room key.

“You won’t need this,” he said.

* * * *

The water in the Jacuzzi was too hot. The bubbles were on low, just enough to disturb the shiny surface. His hands under the water were slick and seductive, touching one place, then another. Then all the right places.

“God, yes,” I murmured, letting my head fall back. My hair was wet. I clenched the smooth rails on the sides of the tub. His tongue was almost as hot as the water. The first orgasm he gave me was strong enough to make me jerk with surprise, hard enough to make water slosh out onto the tiled floor.

He came up for air, breathing hard.

I had to return the favour. His body was even hotter than the water. I drank of him until I couldn’t breathe, then I came up for air. His hands in my hair forced me down again.

So that is how he is, I thought.

We abandoned the Jacuzzi and made our way to the bed. I settled on my back and looked up at him. He lifted my legs high over his shoulders. He paused, taunting me. He held steady until I looked into his eyes.

“I’m going to fuck you every night that you’re out here with me,” he said. “I’m going to fuck you until we can’t take any more of each other, then I’m going to tie you down and fuck you some more. I will make every moment of your investment worthwhile.”

He thrust forward, impaling me completely. I cried out with the thrill of it.

“I don’t need a return on my investment,” I managed.

“You’ll get one anyway.”

He was thick and long enough to hit bottom. The twinge of pain every time was more than welcome. I raked my nails down his back, sucked on his fingers, yanked his hair and made him move faster. He threw his head back and let me have every ounce of power within him. The thrusts drove me up the bed.

The orgasm was building. I let it come. I let myself rock and buck and thrash under him until the intensity was too much, so much that I begged him to stop.

He didn’t.

My scream was muffled against his hand as I came. He thrust a few more times and pulled out.

When he straddled me, I closed my eyes.

He groaned deeply and thrust forward when he came, and I had the sudden thought that out in the world of notes and buses and labels and music, he held the guitar but I held the cards. In this world, the one of bodies and sweat and heated flesh, he could take over.

That sounded like a good deal to me.

I licked the salty drops from my lips. It slid down my throat, my chest.

The leather of his belt circled my wrists. I let him bind me to the old-fashioned headboard.

I thought about the fact I had met him only two days before.

David crossed my mind, and I wondered when I had stopped caring.

“Welcome to the big time,” I said.


****

That's just the beginning of things between Anthony and Janey -- it gets hotter!

Here's the shameless plug: Find out more here.

No comments: