This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

19.4.12

Feeling famous

I'm just back from a fabulous trip to Florida - relaxing by the pool and doing lots of fun things in Disney World. I was already feeling very international with all the air travel and staying at a hotel with an actual pool and room service and everything...


Just imagine my surprise when I checked my email after my return and found out that my novella "The Accidental Sub" has been chosen as book of the month for March by the fabulous readers at BDSM Book Reviews!
I'm absolutely thrilled and feeling like a star right now.
So, in celebration of this fabulous event, I decided to give away a copy of "The Accidental Sub". (If you've already read that one, you can alternatively choose to swap that for a copy of "Hot Buttered Strumpet".) All you have to do is leave a comment below with your email (and detailing which book you'd like) and I'll choose a winner on Sunday.
I'll be back here with more news next month on the 19th. Or drop by my blog A DARK KIND OF DESIRE any time.

5 comments:

Maggie Nash said...

Congratulations Mina! What a lovely email to come home to!

I read the review - the book sounds fabulous :-)

Maggie

Lisabet Sarai said...

BSDMBookReviews is pretty picky! You should be proud! (Well of course you are!)

Hearty congratulations!

Gillian Archer said...

Congrats, Mina. That's awesome!!

PaParanormalFan said...

Wow what an Absolutely Wonderful way to return from a relaxing vacation! Congratulations Mina!
The "The Accidental Sub" sounds Scorchin’ HOT, I can't wait to read Catherine & Jon's Story.

Take care Mini & Stay Naughty,
PaParanormalFan (Renee’ S.)
paranormalromancefan at yahoo dot com

Mina Dorian said...

Wow, thanks for the congratulations and for dropping by, ladies!

Renee, your copy of "The Accidental Sub" is on its way to you.

Wishing you all a lovely Sunday evening,
Mina