This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

28.4.12

Introducing Elizabeth Lapthorne


Hi there everyone J,


First up I know you usually hear from Lily Harlem about now – but instead she has graciously allowed me to hijack her spot this month to introduce myself. I’m Elizabeth Lapthorne and I’m quite new here at TEB and I’m extremely excited to have a new releases coming out over the next few months.

I’ve been writing since about 2003 off and on for various places – so the world of writing itself isn’t scary for me, but submitting to TEB has been a wonderful and very new experience for me. J I live in Australia – so many of your British sayings and turns of phrase are delightfully familiar to me. It’s been quite refreshing to be allowed put my u’s in colour, favour and not have to constantly make sure my Word documents are on US spelling *grins*.

This month I’m thrilled to say I have a short story coming out. Aiden and Eva have been rattling around in my head for years now – their story, “Wicked Teacher” will not be everyone’s cup of tea but it was one of those pushing the envelope stories that would not be written any other way. I’m ecstatic it’s found a happy home in TEB and I sincerely hope many of you grow to love both Aiden and Eva as much as I do!




Of course, it’s hard to not drool when you gaze at the cover. Emmy has done an amazing job with it and I couldn’t be happier!

Also, in a few months time my first TEB full length novel will be released – Flirting with Danger. Skye and Jack were wonderful, really vivid characters that practically burst from the page for me. Initially I was hoping they would speak enough to be another short story, but one thing led to another, their world expanded at such a fast rate I could hardly keep up. Next thing I knew The Agency was born and flourishing – not just with Skye, Jack and Victor, but with a bunch of other people very eager for their own stories to be told.



I plan for quite a few more novels surrounding this world and The Agency. Hopefully I can continue to bring more of their adventures to you all! And of course, Emmy did a fantastic job capturing all this in the cover once again.

You can find links and excerpts of all my work at my website http://elapthorne.mmebj.com/index.html  and I love to hear from readers, so please feel free to email me at elapthorne999@hotmail.com and drop me a line. And I want to especially thank Lily for allowing me to steal her spotlight and say hello to you all. I greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,
Elizabeth


1 comment:

Lily said...

Great to have you join the TEB gang, ELizabeth. And I have to say Wicked Teacher is great!! Though best read with a glass of iced water and a fan - phew!

Can't wait to read your other books...

Lily x