This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

11.4.12

Needin' Some Inspiration...


Okay, now that got your attention. Grin. That was the point. Was the point to get my muse's attention. Both of them.

Why?

One, I've got two muses. Yep. Mine and Megan's. Although I'm pretty sure Megan's got a couple muses she's hiding. She's a brat that way. And Two, because I've got stories to write and characters chattering, but my brain won't focus. I needed mancandy to get it there.

That picture up above? Yep. That worked. What's not to like about a chiseled man chest, a little hair, floppy hair at that (yes, Kealie, I said floppy hair--she knows I've got a thing for men with 'crazy ass hair'). I've got a story I started a little while back for an Inspired by Joe blog hop and I needed that little bit to help me get it going again. I'm a wanderer. I wander from stories and need that little something to get me back to where I was. That picture above, it worked. Grin. I'm now a happy girl.

Speaking of a happy girl, I'd like to share a snippet from one of my novellas with you. Sure. Which one? Love Remembers!

If he’s going to get her back, he’ll need to prove that Love Remembers.

A veteran of the war in Koroneia, Gregorius wants only one woman for his bed. She made his heart sing the moment he saw her in the markets and for the past seven years he’s hunted far and wide for her.

Once he finds her, he’ll prove his love never forgot her.

Aspasia isn’t the mirthful girl from the markets. Circumstances beyond her control forced her into service to Gregorius’ bitterest enemy. When she finds herself in Gregorius’ arms, can she let go of the past in order to have the future she deserves?

Only if love remembers.

This book contains a hero bent on finding his first love and a heroine determined to let him have his wicked way...in the garden, on the benches, in the olive grove... He’s not about to let a little matter of time away get between them.


EXCERPT:

Gregorius smoothed through her hair. “You are scared. No need. I will never harm you.” He feathered kisses over her lips. The coil of tension in the pit of her stomach lessened a bit. When his tongue danced over the seam of her mouth, she gasped and granted him entrance.
He caressed her hip, sending a shimmer of heat racing along her veins. She pressed her thighs together, losing her confidence. When he touched the outcropping of curls at her labia, she backed away from him.
“My love, you are safe…and sexy,” he murmured and slid the sheet from her body. “Every bit of you is beautiful.” Starting at her throat, he blazed a trail of fire down her body to her nipples.
She moaned as he flicked the tightened nubs. No other man cared about her pleasure…only Gregorius. He sucked one beaded tip into his mouth. She felt the pull deep down between her legs and groaned.
“Tell me you like this,” he murmured, his voice a sensual rasp.
Like? Words couldn’t describe how much she enjoyed him. She gathered her wits as Gregorius moved lower to her navel. He was not going to kiss her folds, was he? Panic-stricken, she grabbed his head to pull him away.
“I want to taste you.”
She stared at the ceiling. Every muscle in her body wound tight as his tongue dived into her core. Flat licks, slow caresses, gentle sucking—all combined to bring a tingle to every part of her being. She cried out, but no sound filled the chamber. Stars sparkled behind her closed eyes.
“You taste like wine and I am addicted.” Gregorius lapped at her, heightening her sensations.
She panted. “Goddess…”

Want to know more about Wendi Zwaduk? Here you go:

I always dreamt of writing the stories in my head. Tall, dark, and handsome heroes are my favorites, as long as he has an independent woman keeping him in line. I earned a BA in education at Kent State University and currently hold a Masters in Education with Nova Southeastern University.

I love NASCAR, romance, books in general, Ohio farmland, dirt racing, and my menagerie of animals. I’m published with Total-E-Bound, Changeling Press, Liquid Silver Books and The Wild Rose Press. Come join me for this fantastic journey!

Site: http://wendizwaduk.com/
Blog: http://wendizwaduk.blogspot.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/WendiZwaduk
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wendi.zwaduk
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Wendi-Zwaduk/e/B003KA589U/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1
Goodreads:http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3495446.Wendi_Zwaduk
On Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/wendizwaduk/
On Google+ : https://plus.google.com/115637543946745656739/posts

No comments: