This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

21.5.12

'Cause Release Feels So Good

With new releases coming out each week, Monday is always an exciting time at Total-E-Bound. This Monday is especially fabulous for me since I'm among the lucky TEB authors who have a new story out this particular week!

Click here for an excerpt and to purchase Sounding the Depths!


Also: please join me today on my blog for a Manic Minute Monday during this "Merry Month of May I Suck Your __!" for one sexy sentence from Sounding the Depths -- and a good idea of precisely which piece of commercial hardware Ethan Gray prefers to use to enhance his hardware ;)

Happy Monday, all -- and I hope your week starts out as well as mine has!

Maria-Claire

http://www/maria-clairepayne.com

Available From Total-E-Bound: Sounding the Depths
Available Now From Total-E-Bound: Bending Tyme


3 comments:

Maria-Claire Payne said...

Congratulations to everyone who has a book out today!

Maria-Claire

Lisabet Sarai said...

Congratulations on the release, Maria-Claire!

Now I've got to go read the "Merry Month of May I..." post. I just can't resist!

Maria-Claire Payne said...

Thanks, Lisabet :) Oh yes, I did have fun with my Manic Minute post today!