This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

7.6.12

Leaving drinks

Cocktail?

This will be my last post here at the Hotspot for a while. That's right, I'm surrendering my place to another hot young thing. It's been lovely hanging out with you all (and I hope to keep on chatting over at Literagasm and here in guest posts), but for now, I'll be signing off from Day 7.

This summer is going to be a very busy one for me -- I'm wrapping up the day job, obsessing over my new obsession (watching tennis), going on a few short trips (London in July! Will there be Wimbledon tickets?), and finally getting ready for the big move. My partner and I are relocating from The Netherlands back to the UK in early September! And, of course, I'll be writing. On my front-burner? Something tennis-y perhaps (see, obsession!), plus a top-secret project I've been mulling over for quite some time.



But until then, join me in my leaving drinks -- I've made some extra Pimms, and there's a spare seat on my balcony :)

You guys have been great, thanks for having me on the Hotspot! :)

No comments: